Final Fantasy Legend II(a.k.a SaGa 2: Hihou Densetsu in JP) DS Remake Planned

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Crossblades, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Crossblades

Crossblades Combiner fan

RPGFan News - Final Fantasy Legend II DS Remake Planned

[​IMG]

2. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They would have to change this game up a LOT to make it decent. I tried playing through the original several times and always got annoyed with it. And honestly, by the looks of it they may just change it enough, but then why wouldn't they just call it something new?

Oh, and SquareEnix is like one of the only few remaining big game companies to treat the US as a secondary gaming market.

3. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

i loved fflegend 2. it may have been weird like ff2, but it was a solid game with a lot of customization for your characters. it added a lot to the fflegend formula, and fflegend 3 paled in comparison. i'd love to get this myself.

4. strscrm

strscrm GAME BOY ETERNITY

Have they said who the developer is going to be? From what I've read about this so far, there hasn't been any mention of it. Hoping that its MATRIX, the developer responsible for Final Fantasy III and Final Fantasy IV on the DS, the very promising Avalon Code for the DS due out in March here stateside, and the currently Japan-only Final Fantasy IV The After which they may bring here stateside in the vein of FFIV DS.