Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection coming to PSP this year

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Kickback, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Sky-Byte

Sky-Byte Armada Fan

I finally got all my tails in TAY except the red one. After 267 red dragon fights, I gave up. Gonna resume the story tomorrow.

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, I remember reading about how the levels of the other five after level 70 is not as balanced or polished as it could be. Specifically how Edward gets more powered up and Yang not so powerful.

Haven't had a time to try that strategy on Lunar Bahamut. Will have to give it a go, I figured timing my jumps might have been an answer. Either that or lots of Lunar Curtains.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Beast Lunar Bahamut and completed the trials of everyone but Edward now. Nearly done with this one, then onto the Interlude and The After Years after Botcon.

4. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    So in the regular game, I'm just farming Pink Tails. Only one so far and I've killed over 1,000 of those Flan Princess fucks.

Interlude was boring, played it twice.

The After Years ... beat Ceodore's Tale, Rydia's Tale, and Edward's Tale ... working on Yang's Tale right now, still leveling Ceodore and the Hooded Man in Ceodore's Tale to do some Challenge Dungeon crawls.

Lucked out in Rydia's Tale ... have to get the Mythril Bolt and Mythril Nut as rare drops off the dolls that only come out in a certain room in the Agart mine during a certain moon phase ... fought one battle, both dropped. :lol  So Calca and Brina will remain with me later in the game, woohoo!