Final Fantasy 12

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Rodimus Prime, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    I just got my butt kicked by the plant thingies in the Underground Palace.:redface2:  I HATE MANDROGA'S.

2. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

Yeah I almost died in that place. Ended up just waiting till they all grouped together and quickened their ass.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Even when I've got Gambits set, I tend to make a lot of on the fly commands for the characters. The healing ones are dead useful, though, since I've found I can sometimes forget about little things like my health getting low.

4. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Yeah, what I do is have all my characters cast haste, protect, shell, regen on themselves all the time. And then the rest of the gambits set at if ____ status on self, cast ____. So they take care of themselves if they have bad status effects on them. And of course there's the cast curaga when ally is below 50% HP.

5. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Managed to kick their asses and then went on. Almost died in that place, but I managed to get to the exit...WHERE A FREAKING BOSS WAS WAITING.

Of course, I didn't know that when you defeat the Crystal Bugs they will turn into normal Save Crystals...I swear, if crap like this keeps happening, I'll need a couple of new PS2 controllers...

What's even worse is that I'm appearantly on 2/3 of the game now. Played 30 hours (probably 40 if you count the times I died with the bosses), and the story hasn't even had a good plot twist yet.