figures you like that most people hate

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by soundwaveprime1, Jun 23, 2011.

1. mrdecepticon

mrdecepticon Decepticon Leader

Movie Leader Megatron (love that toy)

2. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

I think I'll post in this thread again. Anyway...

-ROTF Rampage: I really dig his aesthetic, transformation and Bulldozer mode. Articulation IS a bit poor though.

-Movie Jazz/ROTF Smokescreen: Headsculpt and light piping kick ass and Smokescreen's color scheme is great.

-ROTF Fearswoop mold: His aesthetic is unique and cool, plus I really dig his lens face.

-DOTM Skids: If you turn the legs around at the knee, and fold up the toe, he really is a fun toy. And the heel makes a good replacement toe.

-DOTM HA Dragstrip: I find him great actually, awesome alt mode, he's huge for his size class, great weapons, great head sculpt and the aesthetic is just a really cool Moviefied Dragstrip.

-RTS Perceptor: This toy looks great in both modes and is quite poseable. The transformation is a bit teeth grinding though, and he really could use more neck articulation for sniping poses. Did I mention he looks great with a Recon Ironhide Sniper Rifle?

-DOTM Sideswipe: Sure, the colors are bland, but everything else is fantastic. Great articulation for a Sideswipe, good alt mode and does the whole skating thing the best.

-DOTM Barricade: Two great looking modes, with some nice articulation. Only thing that really bugs me is how lame his weapon is. Looks good with Topspin's mechtech cannon though.

I bet I'll be defending plenty of PRID toys here as well.

3. Crystal Convoy

Crystal Convoy Huh? TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Classics Deluxe Prime

4. G1 Milo

G1 Milo Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Classics Mirage. Some people don't like how thin he is, but it works perfectly for the snobbish, aristocratic Mirage (to me).

5. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I could have sworn Mirage was one of the more popular 2006 Classics toys.

6. Rewind

Rewind Swoosh!

News Credits:
    TFP Deluxe Optimus Prime. I have both FE and RiD voyager Prime toys, and the deluxe version is still my favorite in terms of sculpt (both modes), transformation, color and just the overall parts fit. I know why people don't like it (ape arms, "too small") but for some reason those aspect don't bother me.

I also find it funny that I scrambled like hell to get one last year on HTS and to this day it is STILL available. :lol 

What the hell, I think I'll buy another one. :D 

7. Satomiblood

Satomiblood City Hunter

He kind of still is.

8. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Armada Superpants Optimus Prime

9. JokerFC

JokerFC Gaelic Hardcase

Ebay:
    the most immediate one to spring to mind is 2.0 Galvatron......is he perfect?eff no,but he is a nice Bot IMO.