Figures that should be in everyone's collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Leemaster777, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    G1, or a G1 reissue, and MP Optimus Prime. Doesn't matter if its MP-01, MP-04 or MP-10, although the best imho is MP-04.

2. Max Rawhide

Max Rawhide Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' ... uh, never mind

Not. A. Single. One !!!

I currently have almost 400 TF's (used to be close to 700 and if I hadn't start downsizing it would've been over a 1000 by now). Yet if I read through this entire thread I come across several figures that are not in my collection and I don't miss them.

G1 Prime, Soundwave and all other G1 figures? Sure have most of those, but just because I bought them in the 80's. I would not buy G1 Prime or Soundwave today.

MP-1 Prime? Had 'm, sold 'm, don't regret it. (okay still have my third MP Prime, the DVD, but only to use for kitbashing)

With so many generations, fans of all kinds of age and more Transformers in existence than most os us can imagine, I don't see how any figure can be a must-have.

3. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

Going to add in HftD Terradive or any redeco/remold. Probably the best jetformer out there.

4. indie

indie Guns! More guns!

Really, no-one mentioned Tftm/Rotf Bumblebee mold? Heh kidding.

Of course i agee with most Masterpieces, they meant to be the ultimate transformers toys afterall. Either Primes, latest Starscream and Grimlock are especially impressive.

I'd add Rid Omega Prime (Magnus+Prime), which i don't have but think it's a great toy if not very Optimusish in my opinion.

Rotf Leader Optimus and Hftd Starscream are great pieces of art and great transformers even if you don't like movieverse. Dotm Sentinel and Tftm Brawl are close seconds.

5. jerryitus

jerryitus Transformer vacuum

Gotta have a g1 megatron, you can play with it at home and then take it out and rob a bank.

6. Mattress T

Mattress T Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Prid vehicon tfw!

7. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Honestly have to agree with this. There are plenty of toys that I really like in my collection, but there are none specifically that I'd miss.