Figures or pieces you lost as a kid

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shockwave9227, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Were there any Transformers or pieces of a Transformer you lost when you were a child? I lost one of Cybertron Sideways' wing blades (I was still a child during the Cybertron era)

2. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Almost every one of my g1 figures go bots and so on. My dad was in the army and we moved a lot even after he left. Bugs me to this day not knowing what happened to a lot of my toys.

3. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Long story short? My younger brother (at the time 8) & I (10) were left home alone one day. He was always a tinkerer, and pretty good with electronics. He was messing around with a CB radio & was going to hook it up... He'd stripped an electrical power cable (from a fan or something?) & plugged it directly into the wall outlet... Now, mind you, this was a CB for an automobile (DC power), which he plugged into a wall outlet (AC)...

Needless to say, the display got REALLY bright for a second; before a puff of smoke came out the top of it. It was *fried*. We got GROUNDED, but not just 'regular' grounded; our (thankfully shortly thereafter Ex-) Stepmother took away *ALL* of our toys & donated them to Goodwill/threw them away...

Figures I can remember having at the time?
    G1:
    Top Spin
    Twin Twist
    Powerglide
    Warpath
    Cosmos
    Brawn
    Trailbreaker
    Cliffjumper
    Thundercracker
    Sludge
    Grimlock

Go-Bots:
    Loco (still haven't replaced him yet)
    Rogun (the transforming cap-gun/laser rifle)
    Road Ranger
    Trakks
    Leader-1
    Cy-Kill

I'm sure there are more, but those are the ones I can remember losing that summer...

4. cheapdate

cheapdate Banned

At my pre-school, I threw my Prince Adam mail away figure up onto the school roof. I don't really know why but he was gone forever.

5. Vexxet

Vexxet Autocon

diaclone blue hook. ill never get it back.

6. Slip►Stream

Slip►Stream Seeker Clone

News Credits:
    lol, too many figures and pieces lost:
    Shockwave
    Octane
    Scourge
    Soundwave
    Hook
    Sludge
    KO Ravage
    KO Shrapnel (Red plastic instead of purple and solid yellow chest)
    Diaclone Blustreak missiles, pilot and gun.
    Diaclone Inferno fists

7. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I let my friend borrow my Beast Wars Terrorsaur and he lost the gun. But he kept making excuses for not losing it like,

I was to keep it for my other beast wars toys.
    It got caught in the newspapers and now it's at the dump.
    I fell in the sewer drain.

8. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    In my childhood, not one piece of my TF collection did I ever lose, now that I'm grown up I lose stuff all the time! I don't sweat it anymore if it's a missile or non essential accessory.

As a kid I did lose a lot of my Micronaut accessories (Time Traveler's belt, Akroyear's sword, etc.)

Man I miss Micronauts......so cool.......

9. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Took my G1 sandstorm (was that the triple changers name? o_O ) to the park by my grandparents, and burried him in the sand. Carelessly walked away for a little bit, and when I went back to get him, someone else had dug him up and left with him in hand :( .

10. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    lots of missiles and minicon parts. also armada prime's truck grill (why is that even removable?) and one of his smokestacks.

11. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

I have a vintage Powermaster Optimus Prime that is in amazing shape, except that I lost Hi-Q when I was a kid.

12. Bruticon

Bruticon The DVJ Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Good grief where do I start...All G1 figures
    Prime both fist, Sixshot 1 gun, all 5 dinobots are missing some missiles or swords, Metroplex's Scamper both guns/arms, lazerbeak guns, Omega Supreme top part of rocket plus a few yellow clips for his legs, All 4 stunticon cars are missing all their guns, Jetfire most of his red armor pieces, Slugslinger with Calaburst no idea where he ran off to..., Soundwave's missiles. I'm going to stop there though I could easily name more... I'm just getting to damn depressed now.

13. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    i remember having a G1 Jetfire that broke. My mom made me throw him away. I cried T___T

i also had a punch/counterpunch toy as a kid that somehow got lost. we moved a bit when i was little. Anyways, for some reason i still had his two guns. They survived :p  but the figure was long gone. I dont recall exactly how it ended up but a few years back someone just gave me a punch/counterpunch figure, and then i found one at botcon for REALLY cheap. So i bought it. Now i have two! one displayed as Punch, the other as Counterpunch :D 

woot!

14. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    All of them...and my SW figs too...stolen by the movers...oh I mean 'lost' during the move.
    Still ticked off about it j.k..not really, only when I think about it.....Had all my fave Autobots, Optimus of course, a few others, like Prowl and Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet too. I don't think I had a single Con. :) 

15. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    In almost 75 of so TFs as a kid, the one piece I lost was a spoiler to Wheeljack. The antenna for my Roadbuster is the one from mine. Full-Tilt's gun? Check. Omega Supreme's leg clips? Check. I still have the Robot Points from all of mine.

Losing Wheeljack's spoiler wasn't a cool day. I took him to school complete to play with in the gym for recess. When we got back to the classroom, I noticed it missing. My teacher said to ask the custodian for help after school. He was cleaning the gym and tried to help me, but it was gone.

I've since replaced it:
    [​IMG]

16. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I feel old if you were a kid when Cybertron was the main line.

17. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    I hear ya!,LOL. I was already a teen when G1 hit, but since I was into sci-fi and anime, robots and such I was completely taken in by them! Glad it was just a 25+ year phase I was going through!

18. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

I never lost a piece. That's why I like Transformers. Unlike toys such as legos, I don't end up with a bunch of pieces missing all over my house.

19. PrimusVsUnicron

PrimusVsUnicron Well-Known Member

an arm panel and crotch pieces from Unicron

20. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

rather loosing stuff it was more like foolish trades i did back as a kid. i traded some transformers back then for some other toys that really, now that i think about it wasn't worth equal in value lol.