Figures from a charity shop

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by RenegadeHoist, Oct 31, 2009.

1. RenegadeHoist

RenegadeHoist Renegade Commander

A local shop several roads away from me has a St Barnardo's next to it, and I doubled-taked when I was sure I saw Skeletor in a baggy! I went back and looked in the window and saw it was the 2002 version, and also saw a mutant ninja turtle! I just couldn't resist! I only just had the money. I figured that the one on the far left bottom of pic 2 was an x-men figure of some sort, he was kinda familiar to me, and it took until i got home to remember the name Biker mice from Mars. Wasn't sure about the one on the far right of the bottom pic although it looked like a Gargoyle figure to me. (Only because I caught a few of the cartoons once!)

I was right about all three in pic 2but as still not sure of the exact title of the Beast figure, mine has a different belt and chest - but it's a gorgeous figure, beautiful sculpt and great articulation. I may have got this group for Skeletor and the turtle but I just can't keep my hands of the Beast figure! The biker mice one is kinda goofy (not sure exactly what year it's from) and the gargoyle is a claw climber one? (Minus the equipment)

Can help me out with when these figures came out or their official toy names, I.E. (Leader class Optimus Prime) - the full titles please. Especially the Beast figure as I think I've fallen head over hells with the sculpt.

Attached Files:

2. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

very cool, finding stuff at goodwill and places like that is always sick. the other day i saw an Admiral Ackbar MOC from POTF2 for 30 buck! haha i dont know why they thought that made sense but it made me laugh :) 

3. 100% Mackem

100% Mackem Banned

Stealth Beast mate from Toybiz !!!

4. RenegadeHoist

RenegadeHoist Renegade Commander

Yeah, something was just instinctively telling me to nuy them. :) 

I love him, great deco, great articulation, just such an amazing figure!