Figures for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by devastator137, Nov 10, 2007.

1. devastator137

devastator137 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I'm looking to get rid of some stuff so please take a look at my collection and make an offer. Here's the link to my collection, http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=125264

I'm only gonna keep the following figures,

G1 - Optimus Prime, Predaking, Scourge, 4 autobot headmasters, Slapdash, Sandstorm, Hot Rod, Mindwipe, Broadside, Metroplex, Triggerhappy, Grimlock, Slag, Swoop, Galvatron, and Powermaster Prime

Alternators - Nemesis Prime, Rollbar, Tracks, Sunstreaker, Steeljaw, Smokescreen, and Prime.

All Primes and Megatron's and Galvatron's, Brave Maximus, Both Unicron's, Energon Ultra Magnus, Both Tidel Waves's.

*******I no longer have the following figures - MP-03, Classics Grimlock and Ramjet, Alts Grimlock, Prowl, Mirage, and titanium Prime************

If you see something you like and I haven't mentioned it, please feel free to make an offer. I have currently have no to limited internet access at home, so please send me an email to cheu_lee@hotmail.com instead of PM's. I'll try my best to get back to everyone. Thanks all.

2. devastator137

devastator137 Well-Known Member

All pm's have been replied to. Please send any further questions to my email, cheu_lee@hotmail.com

If you guys are looking for feedback, I have some on here, tfans.com and ebay.ca
    my name is the same on all, devastator137

Thanks.