Figureoftheday.com

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Roufuss, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    I just stumbled upon this site yesterday after seeing it mentioned on a different forum.

Figure of the Day | Home

Basically, for those familiar with Woot, its something like that. They offer one collectors figure per day -- if the first one sells out by noon PST, they offer a second one at noon, so everyone gets a shot at this. Free shipping also, no tax unless you are in CA. The figures go up at midnight PST and ship the same day.

I've only been following them for a few days, but so far they have had DCUC Swamp Thing for $37, I believe (it was a few dollars cheaper than Mattels price), Tartarus for $15 and SDCC Cobra Commander for $32.

Their prices aren't rock bottom discount prices that I've seen, but they are always a few bucks cheaper than eBay and offer free shipping.

Its run by two people -- a husband and a wife, who I guess do all of this out of their own home. Googling information on the site didn't lead me to much, it seems to only be a few months old. I love the idea, though.

Anyone else used them? I grabbed a Tartarus yesterday because I had a few bucks laying around and I wanted to give them a shot.

2. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i check it every day and was sooo tempted to get the swamp thing....i like the variety of stuff they put up. i havent bought anything yet though so i look forward to seeing how long they take and the condition as well as your overall satisfaction level :)  keep us informed

3. Roufuss

Roufuss Shots

News Credits:
    Definitely!!

I ordered at 4 am EST and already had a tracking number for FedEx this morning -- so far, so good.

I forgot to mention in the OP, they also only accept Paypal and I believe only ship to the US.