Figure Weapon Storage points (unofficial)?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by RedAlert Rescue, Oct 25, 2010.

1. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I was just reminded that G1 Weirdwolf has a screw hole on his shoulder that makes a good spot to store the robot's rifle in beast mode, or that Horrible has one on his side that allows a good mount for the robot rifle in beast mode or that Skullcrunchers rifle can store well if trapped between his robot mode toes in his beast mode.
    Or how The sixgun backpack part or how the tank barrel can store inside the towerblock part on Metroplex as well as other screw holes too.
    One of the most well known storage quirk I suppose is Soundwave's weapons fitting in his back pack to make batteries. or one that people might have missed might be Megastorm/G2 Megatron's storage slots in his legs for spare missiles.

Or even how Scorponok's base mode accessories can semi-clip behind his leg hatches and the radars etc go in his chest.
    People also discovered so interesting store points for G1 Bruticus' weapons to go even before they were re-designed to fit on his rifle.

And I got to thinking what other storage point for weapons and accessories on figures might people be using for figures that don't provide a set place for them except in the single mode.

This mainly seems to apply to G1 toys. But I notice you can just about clip or slide Classics Bumblebee's Wave runner on in a few places it's not designed to got like the car spoiler or his forearm. and Classics Deluxe Optimus allows the clipping of his rifle on his back using the handle to attach it to his spiining gimic lever...

So it might apply to others too.

Your contributions welcome.

2. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Metroplex has those nice storage areas inside his lower legs. That's normally where I put the Six Gun torso parts when 'Plex is in robot or battle base mode.
    Overlord can just about plug most of his extra parts onto his robot body. I think the middle ramps are the only bits that don't.

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
  4. Jimmy Drift

Jimmy Drift Well-Known Member

Alternators Shockblast's gun can be stored on a peg on his right arm

5. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    With G1 Sixshot in wolf mode, you can stick the blasters onto his shoulders for a heavily-armed wolf.

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
  7. Omnius

Omnius Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Action Master Shockwave - there's a hole on the back of his left shoulder for a hose that was dropped from the final product, and his gun fits neatly into it.