Figure scale

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rowlandsw, Sep 7, 2008.

1. rowlandsw

rowlandsw Active Member

i was wondering if anyone knew what scale the Cybertron Evac is. I want to give him a new vehicle form using a model kit.

2. catch22

catch22 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    At the moment my Evac is disassembled, but you can figure it out pretty easily yourself.

I'm pretty sure Evac is based on this helicopter. The length of this helicopter is 44ft 5in (or 533 inches). Divide the length of the real life helicopter by the length of the toy version and there you go.

3. rowlandsw

rowlandsw Active Member

Actually i think i found it on a wiki devoted to Evac (what did he do to earn that? LOL)
    He's roughly 1:44 scale, i found a 1:48 scale chopper. I can make do...i better for what its costing me.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Pretty much all TF characters have a wiki page, or if they are an incarnation connected with another incarnation of that very same character, they'll be on a page devoted to multiple incarnations of that very character (Armada, Energon, and Cybertron characters are good examples of this).

5. rowlandsw

rowlandsw Active Member

well, i ordered the model kits. Evac will soon be Airwolf. Now what to do with the left over Evac parts...