FIGURE-OU(king) No.150 interview

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Masabon, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Masabon

Masabon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello. I translated the part of the interview of Mr. Shirai of the marketing staff of TAKARATOMY.I introduce topics such as TF ANIMATED and CYBERTRON CON this time.I introduce the Japanese original and the sentence that I translated.

--------------------
    Q1.
    今後のアニメイテッド商品はどういった物を予定されていますか?

A1.
    『TFアニメイテッド』は非常に好調ですので、もちろん秋以降もおもちゃを販売していきます。
    7月にはリーダークラスのメガトロンやウルトラマグナスが発売されましたが、今後はさらに
    大きな「スプリームクラス」と呼ばれるサイズのものも発売する予定です。
    海外で発売されたもののうち、カラーバリエーション的なものは未定ですが、
    アニメに登場したキャラクターはほぼ出す方向で進めています。

Q1.
    As for the future ANIMATED article, what kind of thing is it planned?

A1.
    Because "TF ANIMATED" is favorable condition very much, of course
    I sell a toy in after autumn.
    MEGATRON and ULTRAMAGNUS of the leader class were released in July, but are going to release the thing of the size to be called bigger "Supreme class" in future.
    The thing of the color variation is undecided, but, among things released abroad, the character who appeared for the TV-ANIME can almost advance in a direction starting it.

Q2.
    上海のサイバトロンコンなどアジアでのイベントも活発になっていますが、
    こちらの企画された経緯を教えてください。

A2.
    アジア全体の動きでいうと、1作目の映画のときに韓国で一気にトランスフォーマーがブレイク
    したんですね。キャラクターライセンスでも携帯メーカーのキャラクターに使用されたり、
    街頭サインがトランスフォーマー一色になったり、他にも香港やシンガポール、マレーシアで
    凄く人気が出ました。また2作目は上海のシーンからスタートということもあって、
    中国でも大ヒットしました。そういったところで今、アジアでは一段とトランスフォーマーの
    人気が高まっているのですが、ハスブロのアジア担当チームの企画でアジア版の「ボットコン」を
    やろうということになりました。本家のボットコンと同様、これも毎年シンガポールや日本など
    アジア各地で場所を変えながら展開する可能性があります。

Q2.
    CYBERTRON CON of Shanghai event in Asia becomes active, but please teach planned process of this place.

A2.
    TRANSFORMERS broke through at the time of MOVIE1 at a stretch in Korea when I said by Asian total movement. Even a character license was used for the character of the mobile maker, and a street signature became one color of transformer and I was terrible elsewhere in Hong Kong and Singapore, Malaysia and became popular. In addition, MOVIE2 made a big hit in China partly because Sheen of Shanghai said a start. The popularity of the transformer rises remarkably in Asia, but will say now in such a place to do "BOTCON" of the Asian version by the plan of the Asian charge team of HASBRO. While Singapore or Japan change a place every year in Asian each place, like BOTCON of the head family, I may develop this.

Q3.
    日本でもぜひやって欲しいですね。

A3.
    日本でも今年は『トランスフォーマー ミュージアム』という事で、百貨店さんと組んで
    トランスフォーマーの世界を皆さんに楽しんで頂こうというイベントを夏休みに展開します。
    タカラトミーだけでなくパラマウントさんの協力で映像作品を流したり、そごう横浜店では
    ゼネラルモーターズさんのカマロも展示します。入場無料で限定品も販売しますので読者の
    皆さんも是非いらしてください。キャラホビでもマスターピースのロディマスの他、キャンペーンの
    景品となる音声入りサウンドステージや、『トランスフォーマー アニメイテッド』など
    それ以外のラインの新作も展示していますのでこちらも楽しみにしてください。

Q3.
    I want you to hold (CYBERTRON CON) by all means in Japan.

A3.
    TAKARATOMY develop an event to have I pair with department store, and enjoy the world of the transformers this year concerning "a TRANSFORMERS MUSEUM" in Japan in a summer vacation.
    It carries away a picture work by cooperation of not only TAKARATOMY but also PARAMOUNT Bed and exhibits CAMARO of GM in Yokohama SOGO that I will chip. Because they sell the attributive quality in no charge for admission, readers please come by all means. This place please look forward to in what exhibit the new works of the line except it such as entering sound sound stage or "TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED" becoming the premium of the campaign other than the RODIMUS CONVOY of the masterpiece in C3 X HOBBY(??????2010??????).
    --------------------

CYBERTRON CON may hold it in future in Asia. I want you to hold it in Japan.
    Mr. Shirai "Generations" " Transformers: Prime" "Power Core Combiners"tells that there is a plan to introduce into Japan.

Attached Files:

2. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Do you realize how this made me happy. I just hope they're not talking about the "Roll out" Prime.

3. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

Not to be the one to poop on your party, but I'm thinking he probably is just referring to the "Roll out" Optimus Prime.

I don't think they really are going to be making any new molds for TFA, given Takara is probably already hard at work with things like the TF3 line, Generations, and TF Prime on the horizon.

4. Sprocket

Sprocket Problematic.

News Credits:
    Yeah, much as I want to believe the deluded naivete that Japan could produce new Animated toys in the future, they won't and never will. Plus we've already seen a listing for Roll Out and Command Optimus Prime in the most recent sales solicitation.

Like I said, sometimes, you gotta make your own miracles. Now I'm off to engage in the ultimately futile exercise of buying a lottery ticket. Hey, it's not like there's really any other options.

5. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits: