Customs: Figure Compatibility-List

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by ThinkTank Customs, Feb 20, 2011.

1. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    I Did a list with nterchangeable Parts of Figures without heavy modding (cool for Beginners!)

If you have something like this, it would be cool you would post it here too :) 

Thank you

Heads:

HFTD Scout Breacher - WFC Deluxe Optimus Prime - ROTF Scout Depthcharge - ROTF Deluxe Soundwave (Minimaler Mod nötig) - ROTF Deluxe Breakaway - HFTD Deluxe Thrust - Movie Deluxe Brawl - ROTF Deluxe Brawl - Movie Deluxe Dropkick - Allspark Power Deluxe Salvage - Movie Deluxe Wreckage - Movie Deluxe Bonecrusher - Movie Deluxe Bumblebee (All incanations) - ROTF Deluxe Bumblebee - HFTD Deluxe Bumblebee - Movie Deluxe Jazz - HFTD Deluxe Hailstorm - ROTF Deluxe Jolt - Movie Deluxe Landmine - Darm of the Moon Voyager Megatron

Movie Voyager Incinerator - RTS Voyager Lugnut - Movie Voyager Megatron - ROTF Voyager Mixmaster - ROTF Voyager Megatron

Movie Leader Brawl - Movie Leader Megatron - ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee - HFTD Voyager The Fallen

Generations Deluxe Perceptor - WFC Deluxe Soundwave

Movie Voyager Blackout - Allspark Power Evac - ROTF Grindor

ROTF Leader Optimus Prime - Takara Leader Buster Optimus Prime - HFTD Leader Battle Hooks Optimus Prime

Hands:

Movie Leader Optimus Prime (Mod neccesary) - ROTF Leader Optimus Prime (Mod neccesary)

Movie Landmine - Movie Bumblebee

ROTF Voyager The Fallen - HFTD Voyager The Fallen

Legs:

Armada Tidal Wave - Cybertron Ultra Jetfire - Allspark Power Jetstorm - Armada Leader Megatron - Armada Leader Galvatron

2. ThinkTank Customs

News Credits:
    no one want to share?

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Give it time, man :)  Rome wasn't built in a day :wink: 

I'll totally resource this once people have had a good amount of time to post more information :) 

4. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hi haters

This is a fantastic idea. It probably needs confirmation, but RTS Tracks, RTS Jazz, and a lot of other guys who use the "socket and peg" hand construction might be able to swap fists.

5. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker \/ /\

News Credits:
    This is an awesome idea.

Recently in the Let's see some cool stuff 2011 thread there was a pic of Gen. Darkmount/Straxus with a ROTF Soundwave head.

And I think it remember reading that Universe Galvatron's head can go on WFC Megatron.

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    There are a lot of interchangable parts on the Alternators and Binaltech molds. Of course the Subaru Impreza molds are the same, so those parts can be mixed and matched. Same goes for the rest of the line with the same molds.

I know the Alt Skids head will fit on a Universe 2.0 Blaster, as that's what I've used for mine.

The RiD smaller Prime head works well with quite a few different molds with no modification.

Several of the G1 figures' weapons can double up for usage with the Classics - Generations line, as the peg holes are typically the same.

7. ThinkTank Customs

News Credits:
    Universe Galvatron's head can go on WFC Megatron

these heads must be heavy modified, a thing what still works is

Universe Galvatron and Universe Cyclonus-Headswap