Figuarts and Souchaku Henshin Den-O

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by ExVeeBrawn, Nov 21, 2011.

1. ExVeeBrawn

ExVeeBrawn You Are Out of Range

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    More than anything else right now, I'm struck by the Rider bug (pun not intended). But I need some help to take care of some loose ends I can't tie up myself. To this end, I'm willing to trade some things of pretty decent value. I'll also buy outright if you just prefer cash.

In vague order of priority, here's what I'm after:
    • Souchaku Henshin Zeronos Zero Form (will not pay more than $40 including US shipping)
    • Souchaku Henshin Den-O Axe Form (will not pay more than $30 including US shipping)
    • Figuarts Deneb
    • Souchaku Henshin Den-O Climax Form (for under $30 shipped. I already know where to get one of these for a little over $30)
    • Figuarts New Den-O Strike Form Trilogy Version (will not pay more than $35 including US shipping and don't really want to buy outside a bundle anyway)
    • Souchaku Henshin Den-O Rod Form (will not pay more than $20 including US shipping)
    • Souchaku Henshin Den-O Wing Form (will not pay more than $20 including US shipping)

The major things I have to offer in exchange are Botcon Laserbeak, and Fansproject Blesser (though anything else in my sales thread is fair game too) which have pretty high cash values.

Here are some examples of the kinds of trades I'll make for these:
    • Blesser for boxed, complete Zeronos Zero Form and Den-O Axe Form
    • Blesser for boxed, complete Zeronos Zero Form, Den-O Rod Form, and Den-O Wing Form
    • Blesser for boxed, complete Figuarts Deneb
    • Botcon Laserbeak for boxed, complete Zeronos Zero Form, Den-O Axe Form, and Figuarts Deneb
    • Botcon Laserbeak for boxed, complete copies of all the Souchaku Henshins I have listed, and New Den-O Trilogy Ver.

In each of these cases, the person trading to me will be getting the better end of the deal. I do have one things I must ask before any trade can happen, though: I'll need you to photograph as a bundle all of whatever you agree to trade to me, with a slip of paper visible in the photo where you've hand-written your 2005 screen name, my screen name, and the day's date. I will of course do the same in return when a deal is struck. I hope that you can understand my wish for precautions, given the monetary value of especially Laserbeak, and some infamous trade scams that many people fell victim to over the summer.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and I greatly appreciate if you're able to help me out. :)