Customs: Figma Owen, yes/yes? (Non-TF idea)

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Malunis_T, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So lately, I've been having my eyes on figures by Figma and Revoltech. I tried to think of what character I would like to see, and I came to a random conclusion: Owen from Gargoyles. And of the existing Figma figures, Itsuki from the Haruhi series has a very similar outfit, so...

[​IMG]

Worth it? Very much so.

My only issue is the head. I kinda don't want an anime-ish version of Owen, so this means my choice may be to scratch-build one. With glasses.

What are your thoughts on the idea?

Attached Files:

2. MoeSizzlac

MoeSizzlac Newb Customizer

Tough head Sculpt...but if you can do it then go for it. Don't know if you are going to turn the single breast into a double breasted suite. That in itself would be tough to get just right. May I suggest that it would be really awesome if you paint his right fist/forearm up as stone? I think that would be a nice added bonus to the custom.

3. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ahh, I did think about that. :p  Oh, if only I could do casts and reproduce the hands... I could make an extra fist for this.

As for the jacket, uhm... yeah, tough one. I'd need the figure in hand to be sure, but I figure if it's not possible, I'll leave it as is - it's a pretty minor detail. Head's most important.

Semi-unrelated: I'd love to do one of Puck someday too. He'd be fun to do silly floating poses with.