Fighting styles you would like to see in tf4

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by optimoose, May 20, 2012.

1. optimoose

optimoose Well-Known Member

Would you like to see Autobots fighting using earth based fighting styles or martial arts such as Capoeira, Kickboxing or any other?

I would like to see (even though it isnĀ“t a martial art) an autobot learning "what they call in earth" Parkour

2. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives TFW2005 Supporter

I would like to see some energy weapons over any further hand to hand combat to be totally honest.

Besides, you can't replace Facerip-Fu

3. AutoSlasher101

AutoSlasher101 Strategist

Master swordsmanship, like the forbidden Metallikato.

4. Jakest123

Jakest123 Well-Known Member

Can't beat Ratchet's flying kick from G1

5. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Seeing a TF pull capoeira moves would blow my mind.

6. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They are robotic beings not humans, don't treat them as humans

They are robotic beings not humans, don't treat them as humans, think about their individual skills. While the Decepticons may have trained for war, the Autobots are civilians. Think of them into these categories;

1. Hand-to-hand combatants

New fighting technique, hand to hand combat should favour smaller more agile bots who change to vehicle mode to move into further range attacks (e.g. Springer or a similar robot fighting hand to hand then transforming into a Helicopter to avoid an attacker, then firing from the air, transforming back into a robot to land on another robot and slice off his head) This would be the role of Prowl or other similar Autobots. In the film series this role relates closely to Bumblebee.

2. Long range attacks are really divided into two main sections;

Large robots - fire an onslaught of heavy weapons at the larger beings on the opposing side. This would be the rule of a Transformer like Omega Supreme or Trypticon.

Small robots - similar but are divided into scouts, heavy shooters and long rang shooters. Long range shooters act as snipers, this would be the role of Jazz. Scouts would be robots such as Arcee or Starscream who quickly enter the battle and attack via shooting then move to find a better position. Heavy shooters would be similar to Shockwave who may enter the battle but have little hand-to-hand combat experience - their main weapons would be enough to take out smaller robots.

3. Ground clearers - Combiners would be in this category. Due to their size they easily can clear off many smaller robots on the opposing side. The Decepticons send them in after their initial attack with smaller infantry in order to clear off any Autobots and 'worthless' decepticons who are in the way. The Autobots tend to send them in as a response to the Decepticons combiner trying to avoid casualties on either side. This is the role of Devastator and the Aerialbots (when combined)

4. Leaders - Taking the roles of each of the other sections depending on their size and skill set this rank includes Megatron and Optimus. Optimus possess a 'protect the other Autobots' sort of leadership and normally is the first into battle. He is excellent at hand to hand combat. Megatron is similar but also possesses long range weaponry in the form of his cannon and takes the role of category (1) in his fighting technique which is a heavy hitter then transforming and taking out any other Autobots in the area.

7. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    I want so badly to see robots doing professional wrestling moves. I actually think it would look pretty impressive to have a robot linking together these moves but not staged, actually doing damage.

Mainly I just want to see Prime give someone the Stunner. Bah gawd.

8. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Fixed.

9. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want to see Optimus preform a tiger uppercut on some generic Cons.

10. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives TFW2005 Supporter

Want to see Sideswipe Rock Bottom someone followed by the peoples elbow to the head with his blades in reverse. :lol 

Or perhaps BB with a flying dropkick, some such things anyway.

11. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I would have loved to see Starscream flipping around, grab someones face with his talons, twirl them upwards, and slam them face down to the ground.

Or grab someone, fly them upwards, and then drop them. That'd be neat XD

12. megatron66

megatron66 OD'd on candy

Tend to agree, and :lol  Love the "Facerip-fu", specialty of Optimus Prime.

13. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I'd want to see their fighting styles being heavily influenced by their body shape and mechanics. They shouldn't be bound by the ways humans can move. They should be rotating 360 degrees at the waist into a massive windmill punch or shifting their bottom half into vehicle mode to drag their opponent off balance or having a punch blocked only to have a plasma cannon pop out of the wrist and blow right through the block or unhinging their entire arm to dodge or whatever.

14. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    I think that the fighting is fine as it is. It help distinguish characters too. I notice that Bumblebee is more of a brawler than a shooter, Optimus uses a mixture of weapons while Megatron rips things to pieces.

15. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I want to the fate of Earth decided sumo-style.

16. optimoose

optimoose Well-Known Member

17. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

TF4. Autobot Whirl as a helicopter. Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku.