Fight movie fans

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by KA, Jan 4, 2011.

1. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    I caught bits of micheal jai whites blood n bone recently, sorta remembered the name, then i recalled he played spawn way back. Man, dude got some moves for a big guy.

By coincidence a buddy was showing me enter the dragon, never knew that it had had all the old school guys like jackie chan n samo hung when they were young. I was like, oh shit, thats tong po from bloodsport!

Anyways, talk about your fave fight movie/stars yall.

2. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think Tong Po was the bad guy from Kickboxer, but I know who you're talking about. Bolo! Right? I didn't know Sammo and JC were in Enter the Dragon. I'll have to watch it later. When I was a kid, I thought Van Damme was the man, and Bloodsport was my favorite fight movie. Revenge of the Ninja with Sho Kosugi was my favorite ninja movie, and I liked The Octagon, too. Enter the Dragon was the only Bruce Lee movie I had ever seen until I was about 25 or so. I haven't seen to many fighting movies recently, but a few years ago I got this movie called Ong Bak The Thai Warrior. That was the shit.

3. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Bloodsport is one of my favorites as I see it as The true version of a Street Fighter movie

4. chaddi_90

chaddi_90 Prime

News Credits:
    yeah that guy got some serious moves but he is really underrated.
    If you really want to see a good martial arts movie, you should watch ip-man.
    A movie about bruce lee's teacher life.