Fighbird Super Guardion

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by glancer, Jan 5, 2009.

1. glancer

glancer Dinobot

So... I found a lot of 4 toys. I checked it out online and found it to the Fighbird Super Guardion. They are a police car, an ambulance, a fire-truck, and a jet. They can combine into another big robot.

Well, they are in individual boxes, manufactured by Takara, more amazing is that all of them are still factory-sealed. I wonder how much they are worth, since I'm a TFs collector and there is little chance I'd keep them.

And where online can I view the toys from this serials. The molds remind me of some Gochin toys, those die-cast robots I guess. Just out of curiosity, I'd like to check out the other "combiners". (yes, I watched a few video clips on Youtube, seems that most of the robots can combine into another one. Well, I might have got this idea wrong.)

Last, any suggestion on looking for the video. I just love to watch like old giant-robots cartoons.

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
  3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The whole run of Fighbird is out on the net with subtitles, yay!

It's one of my personal favourite Brave gestalt sets alongside the Pegasus Saber.

I'm afraid I have no idea how much they are worth, though a set of the Korean ones goes for $60 IIRC, so probably a little more than that.

4. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    With the fall of the pound sterling that equals a lot of money >.<

I finished watching Fighbird and apart from some set eps in the middle and the last few episodes theres LOT of filler.But Its good if you just want to see giant robots kicking robo beast butt. The last few episodes are pretty cool. Now when Dagarn gonna be done?

5. glancer

glancer Dinobot

Umn... mine is not the Gochin/Diecast toy. They are in four white boxes with plastic window.

After reading "not-the-whole" article, man it's so long, I can see how the toys are.

The more video clips I watch, the more I found out that I'm no more a kid. Why? Cuz when I was a kid, those getting-into-robot-preparation-fillers never bothered me. But now... hey man, just jump into that damn cockpit and do some saving, OK? LMAO
    But giant robots kicking each other's arses is still good.

6. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    Huh? They dont contain diecast apart from the Fire Engine (Guard Fire). And I'm not quite understannding what you're saying in the second part but these guys arent pilotted. They are 'energy life forms' that have taken possession of these earth vehicles giving them power to transform.

7. glancer

glancer Dinobot

I mean I got to see some toys.
    I may have got the idea wrong, about the controlling thing, but what I meant is their getting into/with the robot part. Aren't most, or even all the Japs robot cartoons from that era had some sorta "get-ready-to-fight“ part stuff? Always a man/woman jumping into a robot. LOL