Fictional Sequel.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Razorwing, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Razorwing

Razorwing The Fallen Alternity.

News Credits:
    Transformers Sequel

Darkness. A very subtle beep occurs. The space station flys right by the camera.

Astronaut one : This is Spacestation Alpha preparing for regular routine checkup.

*radio* Spacestation Alpha copy that. Good morning.

AS1 : Well mornin’ to ya Jennifer, how’s baby coming along?

Jennifer : She’s fine it was only a couple of months that John came by and then he’s off to the Army again. Last year I can’t believe he almost died.

AS1 : Well War does have it’s losses. This is why we’re up here.
    *both laugh*

AS1 (cont.) : anyway, I’m gonna do that check. I’ll report

(radio)back in a half hour.

Jennifer : Ok, I’m going to go on break.

Jennifer puts down her headset and goes into the kitchen and makes coffee. After that, she sits down and turns on a TV, it’s on CNN.

Anchorman: Today, Marks the 1st anniversary where the locals have seen these extra terrestrials pods crashing landing in somewhere near Nevada. These have been taken by the FBI and we still have no idea what crash landed on our planet.

The Side picture shows the grassy fields of where a pod had landed a year ago. Camera zooms into the picture and pans left showing Sam Witwicky and Mikaela just laying down on a bright yellow Camaro Concept enjoying the sunset.

Sam : You know, this was the first place Bumblebee took us when I met you.

Mikaela : when he was still the piece of crap Camaro.

Sam : hey, I didn’t know he could scan any car he wants… and well.. become that exact same car.

Mikaela: well I’m just glad that you haven’t changed since the day I got in the car with you.

*They embrace*

Mikaela: it’s getting late…

Sam: oh comeon … just for a few more mins?

Mikaela gets off the hood and hops in the car. Sam sighs and gets into the car. They drive off. From Sunset, it goes dark and filled with a sky full of stars. Camera pans down to NASA.

Radio (from AS1): We’ve got activity here.. seems we got around 10 unidentified objects coming our way.

NASA Commander: we read you. 10 abound. Try putting thrusters to 10% left. That should get you out of the way.

Radio(AS1): Roger that. 10% left.

The space station moves very slowly and the pods are going faster than the space station moving.So several of the pods hit the space station.

NASA Commander: AS1, do you can you hear us? What happened? –static-

Jennifer : Oh my god. Sir, look.

She points at the sky as the big space station is coming down from the sky, the huge chunks of debris hits multiple pods and they bounce off and fly off in all directions. From what seems a perfect night sky is now lighted up by debris .

-cut to-

Unknown Ocean. 5 am. There is a fleet of aircraft carriers roaming around.

Seaman1 : Sir, we have multiple reports of two asteroids coming down onto our location

Commander : is this confirmed?

Seaman1: yes sir.

Commander: Ok. Take evasive action. Contact entire fleet. Move East 56 degrees. Full throttle.

We see the Aircraft carriers move and the two pods coming in so fast that they almost hit the carriers.

Seaman1 : Sir, that was really close.

Commander: yeah it was. Alright, we’ll maintain course while I’m going to radio this in to main base.

Seaman1: yes sir.

The Commander goes to the radio room.

Commander (On radio): This is Enterprise 1, base do you copy over?

Base: go ahead.

Commander (On Radio) : Be advised that we were almost hit by two asteroids.

Base: 10-4. We also got sightings all the place.

Commander ( On Radio): All right, we’ll let you know if anything else comes up.

The Commander then walks back to the bridge, while walking he hears the a faint noise of the big metal moving. He stops walking and listens. Then the whole ship starts to tilt. Then the Commander runs back to the bridge.

Commander: what’s happening.

Seaman 1: I have no idea sir, for some reason there are tons of activity going under the ship.

Commander : switch to infra-red and scan .

Seaman2 : Sir we..

Commander: what is it? Private, I demand an answer!

Seaman 2 points out the window while a huge robotic hand is raised up from the water.
    Commander : Dear god.

The hand slaps down on the aircraft carrier and pulls it down underwater.
    The others ships stop moving and watches as this happens.

The other Captain of another Aircraft Carrier tries to radio the ship.
    Commander (2) : Enterprise 1 can anyone hear me? –static- Enterprise 1?

Cut to an outer shot of the ships.

Commander (2): Ok everyone surround POA if anything comes afloat we can take it back.

Suddenly, the water starts to bubble and Enterprise 1 comes right back up. Everyone is shocked by this.

Commander (2) : Enterprise 1, if that is your call sign please reply.

There was no response, only static.

Commander (2): Unidentified Aircraft Carrier, immediately identify yourself, if you do not comply, we will use deadly force.

There was no response, instead that was a high pitch frequency that forced all the radios to be shut down.

Then the Commander notices the radar on the other ship stopped spinning. It retracts and suddenly all the planes on the ship were gone except one F-22.

Commander(2): What the hell? A hologram?

The F-22 Takes off and flys directly to the bridge, but it banks off just enough to miss it.

*I'm not done yet, if you guys like it I'll continue.. this is just the beginning. lol.

2. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like it, so please continue.

3. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

agreed continue

4. OptimusShine114

OptimusShine114 Well-Known Member

also, update please

5. Razorwing

News Credits:
    sorry guys.. I've been very busy.. I'll update as soon as I can.

6. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

what a tease, more please

7. killahbuny

killahbuny Well-Known Member

so many sequal ideas and all so original i like this one lots (and im sure bay will like the aircraft carrier tf, if thats what it is) please; continue.

8. Razorwing

News Credits:
    Ok guys a little update.

The force of the F-22 banking, shudders the whole bridge while everyone ducks down for their life.

Commander (2): BATTLESTATIONS! MOVE! MOVE ! MOVE!

The crew rush out to the deck from their bunkers and starts loading the cannons.

Commander (2) : Take out that plane! NOW!

As the crew starts targeting the F-22, they stop and look. The F-22 starts to Transform.. We see now that it is infact Starscream.

The commander and the crew looks in awe, as Starscream flys by them hitting them with missles. The camera follows the Commander running outside and watching his crew jumping ship. As he watches one member of the crew jump, he notices that the Unidentified Aircraft carrier is now Transforming.

Starscream : hahaha… Humans, you will BOW before me ! He said this while firing more missles at the Carrier.

The Commander then runs and tries to jump but then he stops. He sees a huge shadow towering above him. He looks up and sees two bright red eyes as the rest of the silhouette is lighten up by moonlight. Starscream flys by and hovers right beside the big figure.

Starscream : Well well..you want to be a lone survivor? Ha! Finish it , Tidal Wave.
    Commander : oh no… please! Have mer-

Tidal Wave shoots his dual cannon and vaporizes the whole ship in a flash. The whole screen becomes bright white. Then we see the white dimming down as we see that the light is actually from a truck windshield. As the camera pulls back we recognize that it’s actually the front chest plates from Optimus Prime. Optimus is standing alone from what seems an asteriod has hit in the middle of a forest.

Optimus: Hmmm..

Bumblebee, Ironhide, and Ratchet just coming off the road in vehicle mode.
    Optimus: thanks for coming.

The rest of the Autobots stop in a circle and Transform.

Ironhide : Eh No Problem Optimus, always glad to help. Are we going to blow some stuff up now? Like my cannons are getting cobwebs in them.

Optimus : Ironhide, we'll fight if it's nesscersary.

Ironhide : but.. my cannons...

Bumblebee : So sir, what are we doing here?

Optimus : around a few hours ago, I saw around 10 of our cybertronian pods crash landing. Whether these are our comrades or Decepticons, I don't know for sure. It'd be best if we can try and communicate with them as fast as possible. Bumblebee, can you make sure to secure those pods before the Decepticons do, or else we won't to lose anymore of our comrades.

Bumblebee : Sure. I'll be there in a jiffy.

When Bumblebee starts to Transform, Sam rushes out from the bushes.

Sam : I"m going too.

Mikaela rushes out of the bushes, grabbing Sam's hood.

Mikaela : not without me you aren't.

Sam looks back and smiles.

Ratchet : Optimus, should Ironhide and I go aswell, seemingly that I don't think Bumblebee can get to those locations as fast. If we have more units...

Optimus: the faster we will find out who's friend or foe. Good idea friend. I shall head North and see, Ratchet, you and Ironhide check out the pods to the West and South. While Bumblebee, Sam and Mikaela finds the ones near the East.

Sam : Sounds like a plan.

Optimus: Alright, Autobots Transform and Roll out.

We see as the Robots Transform and the camera pulls back into the morning.

Bumblebee drives along the sunset in a beautiful coast. Sam and Mikaela are asleep as Bumblebee comes up to the crash location. Bumblebee turns on the radio and blasts some music. Sam and Mikaela are immediaetly awoken.

Sam : What the..

Mikaela : We're here.

Sam : Bumblebee, remember that HUMANS need sleep. It's 7am for crying out loud.

Mikaela drags Sam out of Bumblebee.

Mikaela : Sam.. look.

They walk towards the crash site and see that the Pod is open.

Sam : Where could it be?

Bumblebee turns on his headlights and began to follow the path of footsteps.

Bumblebee : These footprints seems strangely familiar..

Sam : Is that good for us or bad for us?

Bumblebee : I think it's good, but I am not too sure. I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

All three of them walk up a hill and it revealed a local Police station.

Sam: A Police station..

Sam gasps as he has a flash back of what happend last time when he encountered Barricade.

Mikaela grasp Sam's arm.

Mikaela : are you ok Sam?

Sam didn't respond. He was shocked.

Bumblebee : ah, don't be scared. Here comes an old friend.

Sam being stuned sees the strobing red and blue lights reflecting off Bumblebee's Golden paintjob.

Then he hears a sudden roar of a V8 engine, close to what he heard last time.

Sam starts to head behind Mikaela as the vehicle started to approach.
    We then see ontop of the hill a Police tagged Dodge Charger. It's black and white and has Police written on the side of the doors. As the car moved closer it went right by Sam and Mikaela and it showed off the Autobot symbol. One on each side of the fender. The front of the car held a single Autobot badge right at the grille.

Bumblebee : Nice to see you again, Prowl.

The Charger then Transforms.

9. ThunderTalon

ThunderTalon Renegade Bounty Hunter

Nice, first Tidal Wave then Prowl. I'm assuming Tidal Wave scanned to carrier while pulling it underwater and found Starscream under the water to.

10. Razorwing

News Credits:
    thanks Thundertalon, yeah. both Tidalwave and Starscream were underwater.
    Does anyone one else want me to continue?

11. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

continue u still have to reveal the other 9 pods lol

12. ThunderTalon

please, we need to know who the other pods was?

13. Razorwing

News Credits:
    Prowl : Hey Bumblebee what's going on?

Bumblebee : Nothing that much. Anything damaged?

Prowl : Thank Primus there was nothing damaged. I really thought I damaged by arm, but all seems well.

Bumblebee: that's good news. So what was happening on Cybertron? Optimus said he saw several of our pods coming down.

Prowl : Tis' true. Apparently (flashback)

Prowl(cont.): Starscream came back to Cybertron and told the Decepticons that now he is the ruler, and that Megatron is now destroyed everything will be under his power. The planet is now overrun by Decepticons. There are still alot of us on the Planet, but everyday we lose a few. But there was something that Starscream was looking for. I don't know exactly what it is but it has been rumored that one can a regenerate itself and even give the host the biggest boost of power one can ever achieve.

Bumblebee: Is this an object of some sort?

Prowl : Yes. It's was taken somewhere safe a thousand years ago. But Megatron was trying to put it in his hands so he can take over the Universe.

Bumblebee : So can I say that it was something like the All Spark?

Prowl: The cube that gives life to us? No, not remotely. This is something smaller. But yet much more powerful. Besides, it's rumored that the Cube was here. Was it?

Bumblebee : yes it was. Untill Sam over here took it and destroyed Megatron.

Prowl : Oh. *turns to Sam* It is a great honour Sam....

Sam : Witwicky.

Prowl: ah yes.

Sam : So why are you here?

Prowl : We followed Starscream from Cybertron, well a bunch of us did. He said there was going to be a war against the humans for destroying the All Spark.

Mikaela : Let me guess, he brought the Army with him.

Prowl : Only a fraction. Not even. The rest is still back on Cybertron.

Sam : But is it enough to exterminate us Humans?

Prowl: Sam, One Decepticon can level an entire city in a matter of nano-clicks.

Sam : nano what?

Prowl: just think it would be in several minutes.

MIkaela stares blankly at Sam

Bumblebee : It is getting early. We should head back. Are there any other Autbots did you encounter before you saw us?

Prowl: No.

Bumblebee: ok let's do a quick sweep around the area and see what we can find , after we can go back to Optimus and report.

Prowl: 10-4.

Both Bumblebee and Prowl Transform.

Sam : here we go (opening Bumblebee's door and going in with Mikaela)

Both cars leave around the bend.

Cut To back to the forest. Panning down from the trees we see Optimus in Robot mode along with two other vehicles. One is a Ferrari F1 Race car. It's lines are flowing with a blue and white paintjob. The other Vehicle was a Ford GT40. It has two white Shelby lining stripes with a Fire Red paint job. Panning across we see that Ironhide and Ratchet just coming in along with a white Freightliner COE Dual-Axle Semi Truck dragging a trailer and a Subaru Impreza Wrx Sti in Blue with Gold Rims. Panning to the left we see Bumblebee and Prowl just coming in.

Ironhide: Wow, this was a great turn out.

Optimus : Indeed it is Ironhide.

Sam and Mikeala gets out of Bumblebee.

Optimus : Sam, Mikaela, I like you to meet Mirage, Hot Rod, Smokescreen, my good friend Ultra Magnus and I am safe to assume that you met Prowl.
    (As Optimus introduces, each Autobot Transforms as their name is called.)
    Sam and Mikaela looks in awe as each robot transforms.

Cut to
    a secret military installation.

PVT1 : Colenel, you know those infra red images you want me to process?

Colenel Farthington: Yes.

PVT1: well the image has seem to be unclear. Seems like some humanoid, but it's
    bigger than us by at least 10x.

Farthington: Hmm.

PVT2 : Sir, we just got note that there was a fleet of Aircraft Carriers that went
    out at 1200 hours yesterday and now are gone.

Farthington: well if they have left the dock, of course they'll be gone son.

PVT2: No Sir, I meant that we were tracking them till 0500hours, which where they were suddenly all gone.

Farthington : that's impossible. the whole fleet gone?

PVT2 : In a matter of seconds,.. Sir.

Farthington : Private, let me see that infra red imagine again.

PVT1 grabs it off the table and hand it to Farthington.

Farthington: wait. That.. is our base.. isnt it.

PVT1 nods.

PVT1 : Yes Sir.

Then suddenly there's a big bulge in the steel door in the lower level. Everyone on the 2nd floor hears this, and they stop working. Something hits the door again. People are now moving away from their stations.

Farthington is slowly walking down to the lower level as something hits the door again. Farthington stops. He looks at the door, it's basically dented into a shape of a hand that was punching it.

Farthington: Everyone to the ARMS room now!

The steel bolted door explodes as 3 massive figures enter the room. There was a high pitch sound.

14. ThunderTalon

Nice, more autobots coming

15. Razorwing

News Credits:
    any one else want more? lol.

16. Robimus

Robimus Wanna'be Cassettebot

News Credits:
    I love the "Mikaela stares blankly at Sam" part, you summed up Megan Fox quite well. Anyway keep it going, I'll keep reading.

17. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    Very nice.

18. Razorwing

News Credits:
    here's more.. I'm continuing to write.. it gets better. :D 

Farthington: what is that sound? argh.. it's argivating!

Everyone ducked with their hands over their ears.Then one of the massive figures approach Farthington. It Spoke in a linear way with a very robotic sound.
    We recongize this voice as Soundwave's voice

Soundwave : You..

Soundwave points to Farthington. Farthington is frozen as he looks up and sees the figure towering above him.

Soundwave : Where is the main control port that I can access the past archives?

Farthington: I.. I don't know.

Soundwave: You know.. and YOU will tell me!

Soundwave picks up Farthington from the ground.

Farthington: what.. what are you doing?

Soundwave: Say hello to my little friends. Ravage, Lazerbeak. Eject.

Farthington sees two discs come out of the big robot. They land on the ground and transform. One was a Metallic black Jaguar, the other was a metallic red and silver Phoneix.

Soundwave: so are you going to tell me where the Main control port is? or...

Farthington: or what?

Soundwave: Ravage, Lazerbeak : Operation Threat.

Farthington watches as the two animals starts attacking and killing his staff one by one. Ravage is jumping and biting while Lazerbeak is pecking at everyone, ripping people one by one.

Farthington : OK OK.

Soundwave looks at him

Farthington : I'll tell you where it is..just don't kill anyone else ok? its just right
    behind that station over on the left side.

Soundwave walks up to the station with Farthington in his hand. He inserts a device and instantly he is hacking the main console.

Farthington, watches the computer screen and sees what he was hacking. The computer came up with a source code and something about "The Bearing". On the reflection of the screen, he sees the other two Robots coming.

A mysterious figure came up to Soundwave.

Soundwave: We have located the location of the10 Bearings and our true leader, Vortex.

Vortex: That's good news.

Soundwave: . As soon as we find Lord Megatron, we Decepticons WILL rule the Universe with the power of the 10 Bearings.

Farthington : 10 Bearings?

Soundwave hears him, and crushes him in his hand.

Vortex : Guess what I found.

Soundwave throws away the dead body of Farthington

Soundwave: What?

Vortex: Our one and true leader.

The last mysterious figure walks up to Soundwave and Vortex. Both Soundwave and Vortex look at him.

The figure's head glows two red eyes as he looks up.

In a large and dark voice he says " Prime.. I smell his stench. "

Scene cuts to an Ocean, there's a ship with a Sumberisble that is about to do some deep sea adventuring.

A man starts lowering the sub into the ocean.

Man: Ready Bob? hopefully not like last time eh?

Bob climbs in the Sub.

Bob: hopefuly we can all find something this time, Henry.

Henry laughs.

Henry : You and that dream of finding that metallic ball. I'll tell you Bob, your
    uncle is crazy.

Bob: maybe he is, maybe he isn't. But from what I know is that he has seen it.

Henry : Well this will be the last time I'm doing this. So we are sooo going to get hammered if you do end up finding it. Either way, I will be drunk haha.

Bob: We'll see.. shut the hatch, we're going down.

Henry : Good luck Bob.

Henry goes presses a lever button and the Submerisable drops down into the
    water. He runs back to the bridge of the ship and puts on a headset.

Henry : Bob?

Bob (on headset): yeah. Everything's working fine.

Henry: That's great. So when are (on headset) you going to ask Amanda out?

Bob: Probably next week.

Bob steers the sub more down. As he approaches his destination point, he sees a large gloomy figure.

Bob: what the hell?

Henry (on headset): what is it?

Bob: I don't know.. it's a huge. I've never seen it before. I'm gonna turn some lights on.

Bob flicks some switches and shines it on the dark and gloomy figure.

Henry (on headset): what do you see Bob?

Bob: Something maybe Area 51 would like to have.

We know this figure as Megatron. Most of his Protoform armor is now crushed against his exo-skeleton due to the water pressure. As Bob drives the Submerisable right up to Megatron, his Red eyes shown as it reflected off the light from the Submersable. As Bob went closer he looked right into the reflective red eye.

Bob: God.. it's like .. it's alive. well or was.

Henry (on headset): Well let's see if we can take it.

Bob: I can try.

As Bob turns the Sub back to the surface, the camera pulls back and it turns right into his chest where it revealed darkness. Then we see a spark, and then if fades. And then another spark, and it fades again.

This goes on and then we see a guy trying to light his cigarette with a match. The man blows a puff of smoke in someguy's face as we know who is Ron Witwicky, Sam's father, who is waiting outside a Dealership; waiting for his car.
    Ron clears his throat and glares at the man beside him

Ron : excuse me.

Man : oh sorry about that.

The Man puts it out and goes away.

Ron: people these days...

Ron shakes his head. He then looks on his right hand side and his car was being driven out. He walks to the car and he sees a Mechanic just getting out.

Mechanic : here you go sir, have a good day.

Ron : thank you.

Ron jumps in his car and drives away. While traveling down the road, he was coming down to a yellow light, and he hammers it to just pass the intersection on a red.

A Mustang Police Cruiser was just at the intersection and it hailed it's sirens.

Ron: damnit. what ELSE could go bad today?

Ron stops his car on beside the side walk, while the Police cruiser floored it and it
    did a 180 paralell park just infront of Ron.
    Ron stares in shock.

19. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Some minor grammar mistakes, but overall, a very interesting concept. Keep it coming.

20. Razorwing

News Credits:
    well here's more.

Immediately, the Cruiser transforms right infront of Ron. We recongize this as Barricade.

Ron : What the F- ... OHHHH God.

Ron immediately puts the car's gear into reverse and floors it. Barricade runs after Ron. As soon as this was enough clearance, Ron does a 180 and shifts his car right back into drive. Barricade knowing that he can't catch up, transforms right in between two on coming cars and flipping them both upwards, causing a pileup. As Barricade is catching up, two parts of his hood lift up and two mini machine guns start firing at Ron.

Ron: shit.. shit shit..

Barricade hits Ron's rear tires and that sends him spinning. As they are near a construction site, Ron's car spun out and he hits his car right on the passenger side against a cement block. The airbags deploy. Barricade floors it and transforms mid-air and lands right infront of Ron. Ron looks up after the hit with the airbags. Coming out of the Dust we see Barricade's head and upper body leaning in.

Barricade: Are you LADIESMAN 217's ELDER?

Ron doesn't say anything. Barricade slams his fist on the ground.

Barricade : RESPOND, HUMAN!

Ron : I'm not saying anything until I get a lawyer.

Barricade : DO YOU THINK I AM JOKING? Pathetic Humans.. You don't deserve to live.

Barricade picks up a the cement block.

Ron: Holy Shit!

Ron jumps out of the green sports car just as Barricade smashes the cement block in it. Ron then runs for his life. Barricade transforms and runs right past Ron and opens his passenger door. Ron smashes right into it and Barricade closes the door, inclosing Ron inside.

Barricade (Hologram): You make a nice bait, Human.

Straps came from all sides of the seat and tightenly straps Ron down.

Barricade (Hologram): NOW you will tell me everything you know...

Cut to exterior shot of Barricade, Ron is screaming while Barricade drives away.

Cut to
    Evening, Witwicky house. Bumblebee is driving in. Sam gets out and goes into the house.

Judy Witwicky (Sam's mother) is sitting on the couch eating a cake, enjoying tv.

Judy: Sam?

Sam : yeah mom?

Judy : How was your night with Mikaela?

Sam: Well .. we got some food.. and hanged out. I drove her home after.

Judy: Aww that's what your father did back then. Speaking abot your father, have you seen your him at all? he should be back by now.

Sam: No I haven't seen him since this morning. Have you tried phoning him?

Judy: yeah, no one's picking up.

Sam: try it again.

As soon as Sam reached for the phone, it ringed. Sam picked it up.

Sam: Hello?

Barricade: Is this Ladiesman217?

Sam froze.

Barricade: If it is, listen carefuly Human. I have your elder. I want a trade. I know that you own the co-ordinates of where the Bearing is. It is on the newspaper that showed your ancestor who found our leader, Megatron.

Sam: I'm listening.

Barricade: Bring that and we will do a trade.

Barricade shuts the line down. Sam puts down the phone.

Judy: what's wrong Sam?

Sam: nothing. I have to go..

Sam heads out the door and climbes in Bumblebee.

Bumblebee : Destination Sam?

Sam : I need to talk to Optimus.