Fiction Tracker

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Nerroth, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Philister

Philister Teutonicons Rising!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Long Fiction

Transformers: Human in Disguise

Original, set in a universe loosely based on G1 with influences from the WfC / FoC games.

Omniversal Stream: Primax-1112.315-Iota (hope I got that right)

Captain Marissa Fairborn of the US Airforce was supposed to test drive a piece of reverse-engineered alien technology. No one said anything about Space Bridges, alien robot wars or journeys to the far side of the universe. Too bad, because all that and more is happening to her.

2. Immortalis09

Immortalis09 Well-Known Member

Transformers: Origin of The Junkions

This story takes place in my own Classics universe which borrows heavily from the G1 cartoon. I wanted a reason why my junkions all share the same mold and the origin of the Junkions had never been explored in the cartoons or comics. I am working on other stories within this universe some in written form others in photo comics using my collection ahd hopefully down the line some stop motion. Hope you enjoy. Please read and review!

3. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    Long Fiction

After the Fall

Universal stream: War for Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron as set in their own continuity rather than being in the aligned verse

Summary: A sequel to Fall of Cybertron, The Autobots have made it through the spacebridge however they have landed at the wrong destination and not everyone is accounted for. Meanwhile life on Cybertron still stirs while on the Nemesis, the Decepticons are met by an old friend from the war with more to them than meets the eye. Join Jetfire, Silverbolt, Ironhide, Ratchet, Thundercracker, Starscream and more as they go down their personal journeys and find themselves facing their inner demons.

Update: Chapter 8

4. Mazerunner

Mazerunner Cyber Ninja.

Long Fiction

Transformers-saga: Thirteen

Stream: ALL OF THEM!!!!! (but mainly Primax)

Summ: in a Medival Cybertron, Unicron is aproaching rapidly to unleash his vengance upon his brother Primus Creations. Now Primus summons thirteen warriors to defend the people fropm his brother and his creations. he gives them his last gift, the abilty to transform. but in this age, the world is more treachrous than ever.

5. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  6. Galvatron II

Galvatron II I can type whatever here?

SHORT FICTION
    *The Transformers Generation Neo
    UNIVERSAL STREAM New, previously unseen cluster
    SUMMARY Liked aligned but... Moreso. A real combination of all the concepts I like in all the fictions.
    STATUS Ongoing. I figure that odds are I'll never get to do a TF show, so I reworked my concept for one into a prose format.

7. Vaikyuko

Vaikyuko Transmetal

Long Fiction

Transformers: Warhead

Stream: New/unique

Summary blurb: A retelling of the mythos beginning on Cybertron and going through the fall, leading into the new age on Earth and the end of a second Great War.

8. Mazerunner

Mazerunner Cyber Ninja.

9. black mamba

black mamba Seal Team 6

News Credits:
  10. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/799160-empire.html

Long Fiction

Summary: The Cybertronian Civil War rages on, as both sides struggle to gain and maintain control over the Empire's Colony Worlds. Meanwhile, small teams on both sides battle on Earth; the Decepticons trying to annex the planet into the Empire, the Autobots trying to protect it.

11. bookwormdalek

bookwormdalek Gotta get a grip

News Credits:
    Transformers: Rebirth

LONG FICTION

STREAM: A unique stream taking design elements mostly from G1, but with some BW, Movie, Animated, and Aligned thrown in for spice.

SUMMARY: Every story has its beginnings, every villain its start, and every hero its fall. Set in a re-imagining of the G1 Universe before the war, Transformers: Rebirth explores the beginnings of the War for cybertron and the key players that took part in it.

12. Galvatron II

Galvatron II I can type whatever here?

13. Combaticon711

Combaticon711 SPARTAN-II

Transformers: Abiding Fate

SPOILERS AHEAD!

(Hopefully) Long Fiction

Stream: My take on an IDW comics-esque storyline

Synopsis: (w/ spoilers for future updates, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)

After the Decepticons take over Earth, the Autobots realize that they are too dangerous, and steps must be taken to end their 4,000,000 year-long war as soon as possible, even if drastic measures need to be taken to end the Decepticon threat.

If you haven't already, I'd love it if people read my first chapter, and posted replies on what they'd like to see me do! Thank you in advance! :D 

14. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime IDW2019 Stan

News Credits:
    Long Extended Fiction

Untitled Project

Universal Stream Designation: None (No relation to the official multiverse)

Summary:
    Basically I'm going to be not only exploring my take on the transformers mythos, but also expanding them to a vast expanded universe beyond merely centering on humans and cybertronians. This project has absolutely no time frame for completion
    Some basics about the nature of this universe:
    -In a multiverse completely alienated from the official tf multiverse (basically giving me free reign)
    -Largely G1 derived (simply because G1 has the widest variety of characters)
    -No Gods (While primus does exist only as a religious figure, Unicron still exists but has no divine connections, but I still manage to make him a chaos bringer in his own right)
    -Going to be paying homage to a lot of pop culture stuff, but mostly this will be limited to planets and alien races

Status: Trying to find an artist. Would prefer to do the stories in a comic format but due to the sheer ambition this work entails it would likely be more practical to simply provide images in information and character profiles and provide the story in script format. Currently working on drafts for flavor material

15. The Librarian

The Librarian Well-Known Member

Long Fiction

This Is How It All Began

Universal Stream designator: Primax 811.3 Zeta (ish)

Summary: This is the story of how it all went wrong. Of how a once great world fell into war. Possibly. It is at least my take on the origin of the Great War and the descent of Cybertronian society into an unending conflict between Autobots and Decepticons. I've tried to start from first principles, rather than fit everything into one of the established continuities and have done my best to imagine what kind of culture a species of sentient, transforming machines would build. Having said that, this is firmly rooted in the UK Marvel G1 Comics, so expect a lot of call backs to those.

Status: In progress, with two out of the seven planned Acts completed and a third nearly finished.

16. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    Wheeljack and Bumblebee

Length: One Shot

Universal Stream: G1 Cartoon-verse

Summary: Wheeljack gets drunk and takes Bumblebee on an adventure.

17. Shadowwavepool7

Shadowwavepool7 Life's suffering slave

Transformers: Beginnings

Synopsis: . A war on a world far from our own lands in our backyard. Humanity must team up with Optimus Prime and his small team of Autobots against Megatron and his legion of Decepticons. Outnumbered, outmatched, and low on morale in a place very strange to them, the Autobots and humans must work together, or face the loss of their worlds.

Length: Very long.

Universal Stream: A bit of everything, but mainly inspired by Prime, the movies and G1.

18. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

Transformers: Insanity

Length: Long. The first of three 10 to 12 part titles in the "Unibrow Trilogy." To be followed by "Transformers: Superficial" and "Transformers: Fandemonium."

Universe: Unknown. Trilogy contains aspects of real life and most TF generations.

Summary: When the Autobot Beachcomber discovers a long forgotten Decepticon in Cybertron’s subterranean wilderness, it rekindles an ancient battle between very powerful entities that threatens the future of Cybertron and the universe. The Autobots must team up with Megatron’s Decepticons and a human with a secret Cybertronian past if they are to defeat an ancient universal evil and his elite Decepticon minions.

19. Leonis Prime

Leonis Prime Ai-Megumi's Man

Sorry, I forgot to do this. My bad, but I made sure to put the entire series in one post.

Long Fiction

Prime Effect Series

Title: Prime Effect
    Author: Leonis Prime
    Rating: M
    Fandom: Transformers Prime/Mass Effect
    Summary: This is a Transformers Prime and Mass Effect story set in a universe where both exist together at the same time.
    '15 years after the Autobot/Decepticon war had ended, newly promoted Commander Jack Darby joins the crew of the Autobot/Human Alliance frigate 'Normandy'. Meanwhile a Rogue Spectre has awoken an ancient evil and unleashed it upon the galaxy.'
    Link: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/653865-prime-effect.html

Title: Prime Effect 2
    Summary: This is the second installment of the Prime Effect series. 'Jackson Prime has to work with an old enemy of his to take down a new threat to the galaxy. This includes working with a new team made up of friends and former enemies as they head on what many would call a 'suicide mission', but Jack and his team are out to prove them wrong.'
    Link: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/660556-prime-effect-2-a.html

Title: Prime Effect 2:Arrival
    Summary: This is a short story set between Prime Effect 2 and Prime Effect 3. 'Jackson Prime is asked by Admiral Bryce to investigate the Paladin station at the edge of the galaxy and see if Doctor Amanda Kenson's claims of an imminent Reaper invasion are true. But things are not what they seem.'
    Link: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/688434-prime-effect-arrival.html

Title: Prime Effect 3
    Summary: This is the third installment of the Prime Effect Series. 'The Reapers are here! Earth is under siege and the galactic community panics in the face of such terror. Jackson Prime and his team attempt to rally all the species they can to their cause, in an effort to unite the Galaxy against the Reaper threat and end them, once and for all.'
    Link: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/693313-prime-effect-3-a.html

Title: Prime Effect 4
    Summary: My fourth entry in the Prime Effect Series. 'Twenty five years after the Reaper war, the Interstellar Federation continues to flourish and grow. But as a young soldier tries to find his own path in life, continuing to ignore the destiny that was meant for him. And an enemy that is new yet familar is awakened and unleashes chaos upon the unsuspecting galaxy.'
    Link: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/888384-prime-effect-4-a.html

I hope you enjoy this series and if you want to, please post replies so that I could hear what you thought of it. Thank you in advance. :) 

20. solusprime19

solusprime19 Disney, Dat knee