Fic Help

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by adamme, Nov 27, 2007.

1. adamme

adamme Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I apologies if not the right place, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to collaborate on a fic with me, I want to do a transformers one maybe set at the end of the Great War, showing the end and how the Maximals came to be. I mean I don;t know if there are any fics like that, but if there are I'd like to do one better hehe. If your interested please send me a message

Adam

2. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Shane Anderson made a photo comic about it, if it is that what you mean, and I believe that there's someone else to who's started one. I'm not sure, but never mind those, just wright one, but search them first and look if you don't have the same ideas

3. adamme

adamme Well-Known Member

where abouts would I need to search, or is it a case of googling Shane Anderson?

4. Rhinox007

Rhinox007 Liquid Fire

Shane Anderson is a member of this site, just go to the funnies section and you'll find Obsidian's Lament-and other post-beast machines storys. For the rest I think you will have to use the search tool on this site

5. adamme

adamme Well-Known Member

Hi all, I'm still looking for a partner to assist me in writing a post Rebirth, Pre Beast Wars Fic. Rhinox 007 has volunteered to help, but many hands make short work please help