FFT-002: YOU can deal with this now...G1 Ultra Magnus question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Metroplex79, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Metroplex79

Metroplex79 Hey mouse, say cheese!

Fun Friday Topic #2
    I tried making this a weekly event on another message board, but after a few, there was little to no interest. Let's see if this message board can do better!!!

(for those who did participated before, I guess you can copy and paste your answers from the other message board :) )

We all know Optimus Prime gave Ultra Magnus the Matrix...FACT!!!
    Ultra Magnus is a warrior...FACT!!!
    The Matrix has a sense of humor...FACT!!!...uhm...nm.

What would have happened if Ultra Magnus was able to open the Matrix on Junk when he was surrounded?
    THIS IS NOT A POLL!!! (but a thread for comedic theories, comment or make fun of my theories)

-a laser light show to amuse Galvatron and the Decepticons?

-a force field surrounding the junk mountain to protect the Autobots?

-the Matrix would have re-closed itself to prevent Ultra Magnus from accessing its power?

-the blue crystal drops to the ground? :lol 

-the Matrix kills Unicron from Junk, Galvatron thanks Magnus, then shoots him?

-the Matrix reformats Junk into a 2nd "Cybertron"? (that would be one heck of a clean up job)

-the Matrix reprograms the Decepticons into Autobots?

-ghostly images of previous Autobot leaders (excluding Optimus) says to Magnus, "You're not worthy"?

-Ultra Magnus glows all shiny blue and invincible and kicks the Decepticons' skid plates?

-the Matrix reverts Galvatron and the other new Decepticons back into their old selves?

-Ultra Magnus gets more armor? or better armor?

-the cool laser light show draws all the Junkions to come investigate...causing them to fight both BOTs and CONs?

-the Matrix gives him some advice? Like not take on all the Decepticons by himself? (kinda like a fortune cookie)

-the Matrix creates new Autobot warriors from the surrounding junk? Ironically they might look like Bay-formers...

-the Matrix teleports Ultra Magnus to the other side of the planet?

-the Matrix freezes all the Decepticons?

THIS IS NOT A POLL!!!

Use...
    -Logic and/or
    -US or UK comics' events and/or
    -Japanese fiction and/or
    -fan-fictioned and/or
    -seriousness and/or
    -hilarity and/or
    -creativity
    .........to answer any or all. Or make up your own theories.

Previous weeks' Fun Friday Topics...
    001: Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime...it's here!!!

Have fun!!!

Hopefully some creative person(s) would make a music video on YouTube featuring some of the fun theories from this (and upcoming) Fun Friday Topics, or make some of those "Motivational Posters"... :tongue: 

Have a good weekend!!!

See you next Friday.

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    So in other words, I can suggest that The Matrix would've simply made Ultra Magnus' armour fall off before letting getting slaughtered by Galvatron without being taken serially?

I like that.

3. CVprowl

CVprowl FREEDOM FIGHTER

well first it woulda started playing "you got the touch! you got the powwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa!"

4. whoamidri

whoamidri Mumbling Madman

Optimus Prime would've come back from the dead as the white tractor under Magnus' armour and used a rolled up newspaper to smack Galvatron upside the head

5. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I told you on the other board! The energy would have been released prematurely and too far from Rodimus to upgrade him, and too far from Unicron to destroy him, expending the light of the Autobot leadership too soon and dooming the entire Cybertronian race to extinction by Space Viking Robot.

6. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm... humor. That's the thing that involves laughing, right?

Never been too good at that.

Therefore, I'll give the logical, boring, voice-of-reason answer. If Ultra Magnus had been able to open the Matrix on Junkion, then that would mean that he was, in fact, the Chosen One. I speculate that the Matrix would have released just enough energy to destroy Galvatron, Cyclonus, Scourge and the Sweeps, while leaving enough in reserve to destroy Unicron later.

How about this: instead of destroying the Decepticons, the Matrix would have reverted them to the state they were in before Unicron reformatted them, thus re-corpsifying them and (if it occurred on-screen) never requiring us to debate incessantly "who was Cyclonus, Skywarp or Bombshell?"

7. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Simple: Takara would have released a Crystal Blue Ultra Magnus figure 25 years after the fact ...

8. Anthony _aggro

Anthony _aggro Platypus prime

Ebay:
    1. The Matrix would start opening and closing like Pac-Man and start eating the screen until all are none.

2. It would look like a bright light was starting to shine from the Matrix, but turn out to be the film melting, like old reel to reel home movies would sometimes do and burn up the screen.

3. You would hear Optimus Primes voice say "Arise Magnumis Prime" and suddenly he would grow a bit more taller and mature, but after tackling all the Cons by himself, Unicron will win the battle against only the Transformers left on Cybertron, because all the Tfs on The Planet of Junk were too busy waiting in line for Tacos from Magnumis Primes new Roach coach alt mode. Look at the bright side, Spike and Daniel now have jobs. Those tortas won't make themselves.

9. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

The Nazis faces would have melted?

10. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Optimus comes out the Matrix and says he's not worthy then he goes back into the Matrix. After this Cyclonus shoots him in the face and rips off his robo-balls and eats them.