2D Artwork: FFC: Magmatron22

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Magmatron22, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

FFC
    The FFC is an underground Ragtag group of autobots and decepticons with only one mission, end the war. The FFC believes that both sides are using the war as a huge energon mining mission and don't plan on stopping. The FFC will stop at nothing to End this fight so that peace, harmony, and laughter can be restored to Cybertron

MAGMATRON22
    Magmatron22 started his life on Cyberton as one of the 30 magnum drones. while on one of his missions near the Cybertronion canyons, Magmatron22 was shot and fell down into the core of Cybertron. there he was found by
    Alpha-trion and given a spark. Magmatron22 woke up out of stasis lock with a strange feeling of self awareness. He realized that his actions as a drone were wrong and un-clean. He set out to finally End the sadness and pain of war so that the beings of Cybertron could laugh again, Thus the FFC was formed.

Alt mode: Cybertronian stealth bomber

STATS
    fire power:5
    strength:8
    skill:10
    intelligence:8
    speed:9
    ability:hands can transform into thrusters that unleash a blazing inferno

Attached Files:

2. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    VERY nice Magmatron22 :thumb  You make me wish I had artistic ability so I could draw my own self-character. :lol 

Although when you think about it....*imagines a Sharkticon-Silverbolt fused character* Ehhh.....:D 

3. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

I could make that for you if you want :D  it would probably turn out better than you think

4. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Probably, as my image of it was Sharkticon with clawed feet and wings. :lol 

If you want to give it a try, go ahead. :)  You can even give him a bio like you did with yours.

5. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

THANKS! you will not be disappointed :thumb 

6. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Awesome design for the faction symbols. :D  The robot mode design is very neat, especially with the color choices. :thumb 

7. Magmatron22

Magmatron22 HADOUKEN!!!

thanks. this faction symbol is acutely the unofficial faction symbol (and name ) for the funnies creators at TFW2005. this is just a representation of it in the transformers world. SPREAD THE WORD OF THE FFC!