Fez Findie's collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Fez Findie, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Here be my humble collection of Transformers and some other figures so far. While I still got a few (mostly micromasters and Weirdwolf lacking his headmaster partner) still in the attic and all and hope to find'em one day. Like the military micromaster team and so on.

A little story more or less to be told to anyone who might spot some more or less rare figure or two, especially two.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Nice collection, especially Pyro and the guy in front of Primus.

3. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil Lucifer's children TFW2005 Supporter

Nice euros.

4. Fez Findie

*laughs* Sometimes being European can actually mean a good thing XD

Anyways, the thing is, that I got Pyro way way back in the early nineties, when the last of the G1's and G2 was available in stores. He was and is still a kickass a figure, fond memories and so. However, I always remembered that there was the other figure, his Decepticon equilevant that I recalled to look really evil and have a bigass cannon.

At last summer's end, I was starting out at Ebay, and after thinking what to buy as my very first Transformer from there, I had already learned the Decepticon's name and all that, and therefor I knew I could start buying stuff in Ebay... by enclosing a circle that had been left open for like 12-14 years.

It took until the third time that I managed to make a successful bid on him, and what a joy it was. :D  I finally bought the other option from years ago... the Decepticon Obliterator "Clench".

Okay, that was prolly a story eternally retold in various forms in these forums XD

After a couple of weeks, I finally had something to put in the opposite end of the drawer, on the opposite of Pyro. (being also a Final Fantasy geek, I played out a midi version of "Birth of a god/Makou pit" from Final Fantay 7 at some point, which I don't recal that well. Ehehehee.

Anyways, whatever that review in tfarchive.com says of the figure, holds true (both in good and bad. his shoulders seem a bit of a worryable thing). This guy is badass ;) 

5. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Thunderclash, sweet! I'm looking to pick one of those up myself. Nice collection!

~X

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Who's behind Cybertron unicron?

7. Fez Findie

Override GTS and Black Tracks. (missing his back part of his vehicle mode. And haven't found spares for those on Ebay either. Well, gotta buy his gun from there one day if nothing else)