Ferrari bot has a Italian accent?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cliff_prime, Feb 4, 2011.

1. daformer

daformer Earth's Reckoning

News Credits:
    Everyone is speculating that its hot rod.

Now what do you think about this, Hot Rod...talking italian accent.

2. Cyclonus86

Cyclonus86 Wrecker - Wreck 'N' Rule

News Credits:
    Eh, if it's Mr.Roddy then he gots to sound like Vinnie Barbarino, a goatee or just Fuhgeddaboudit , capisce?

In all seriousness though , i'm really not prepared for any established G1 or G2 Autobots to speak with a Italian accent. I may get used to it but hey thats why we have all those obscure guys for :thumb 

3. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I agree with this sentiment. I really like Ezio's voice, it starts out loud and brash and over the course of the game becomes a more subdued, but still with that irreverent and cheeky tone.

4. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    if a bot lands on a different continent of course they can have a different accient. which im fine with and im deff fine with a italian car having a italian accent. people kinda need to get over this until you hear it. like bay said ferrari had to approve the voice first.

5. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Well-Known Member

id rather him not have the accent but if he does then whatever. but hey, maybe itll be cooler that how im thinking it will be so it might work. i cant say till i actually hear it :D 

6. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

They say two words, give them a break.
    Granted, still is confuse how different Blackout and Frenzy but are both speaking Cybertronian.

On the videos matter, I believe their brains would quickly cofidify the human language in videos, seeing how quick they are on hacking stuff [Frenzy, a minicon, hacked the farewall of the PENTAGON within minutes for God's sake], codification is certainly not a problem to them.

If you can't accept a few details like that, I'm afraid that Transformers is simply not for you, or better saying, any sci-fi.

[/QUOTE]Whatever. I think it's BS that they have accents but it's for entertainment purposes in the movie so I understand the need for them. [/QUOTE]

Yes, we need accents for diversity among the characters, it helps to make them unique.

Hell, the movies introduced some of the best explanations of the entire franchise [ex: They can copycat cars, hack internet and all because all modern technology was based on THEM, or that Transformers learned english by the internet], but you gotta give them a break, or else Transformers would be a bunch of Eldritch Abominations [TVtropes] fighting on earth.