Customs: "Feminising" the Hubcap mold?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Treadshot A1, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Hey guys, it seems Eisen still owes me a Glyph, and i figured instead of waiting i'd make my own as a filler project between making my Dash Preds. The problem is, that while for Tap-Out i did a shoulder mod and added a gun and new head to make him more of a warrior, i can't figure out waht to do with Glyph. The inspiration just isn't coming to me. I know she's a scientist, but unlike Tap-Out, she hasn't got much background material (well, okay, Tap-Out isn't much better, but his story is more fleshed out) for me to work off of.

So i need your suggestions. A) What is Glyph like, and how can i reflect this in the build? B) How can i make the mold more, um, female? It's a very compact mold, which limits the amount of sculpting i cna do to the limbs.

For A), my thoughts of her were always of a dedicated scientist, gathering information and the like, sorta like a female Soundwave in that she was constantly gathering information. I thought about removing her roof, and using the resulting space to mount a satellite dish and other equipment, but that's as far as i've gotten. And i have no clue on B) at all. :( 

...Help?

2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Well, I don't have the Hubcap mould, though from what I've seen the libs are pretty slim anyway, so it'd probably be the torso you put most work into to feminise it.

As for Glyph, she's specifically an archaeometrist, rather than a general "scientist", so I'm not sure all the big satellite scanning equipment would be particularly useful to her.

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Archaeometrist, scientist...same difference. :D  I just wanted to add the stereotypical scientific equipment to her so it'd be obvious she wasn't a fighter. She doesn't have to follow G1 (or whatever continuity she's in) to the letter. I mean, I'm adding glyphs to her alt mode when she never had any in the official canon. ;) 

And also, any ideas on how to feminise the torso? I have no clue aside from maybe removing the bumper. :(