Heavy/Scratch: Fembot Heads and Accessories (Shapeways...maybe)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Quaternion, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Silverscar

Silverscar Eternal Non-starting Customiser

England. No, I'm not Cogman, stop asking that.
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Because as far as I can tell, she is a LOT smaller than Leozack. Also because E-1 is very broad.

Curious, who do people feel is the highest ranking of female Decepticons? Barring Megaempress and Lyzack, I mean.

2. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    :lol 
    i'm also hoping we see a free shipping soon, because the delay discount doesn't seem to be a thing for me anymore.

oohhh...i'm interested in this idea as well!

i think E-1 would make a better slipstream in my opinion, and i think a lot of people know how i feel about *chanting* cute hat lyzack! Cute Hat Lyzack! CUTE HAT LYZACK!!!

ranking? i'd say Thunderblast or Esmeral (deathsaurus' wife) oh! that'll be another cool one for swoop, since she has the curved wings in her scan!

3. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Strika should be in the higher-ups...thinking she was a General at some point...Slipstream seems likely...to be second to only Starscream...when it comes to Seekers...Airracnid probably has some authority...not sure if she earned or took...I always thought Nightracer only answers to Jhiaxus and Liege Maximo in the G2 Cybertronian army...

• Like Like x 3
  4. Silverscar

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Glad someone else approves =D

I was thinking more of someone who could form the new core for a combiner. Thunderblast could maybe work the way Jallguar did in that custom Liokaiser that's going around, since Jallguar's alt is a missile launcher truck, while Thunderblast is a missile boat, so we'd be looking at a heavy Onslaught retool. I'm not sure if Esmeral (or Lyzack) as Swoop could be used as an upper torso though, given Swoop has no ports or pegs on its legs.

Strika had no official allegiance in her first appearance, her work as a Vehicon in Beast Machines general stems from her core programming to protect Cybertron (although she never stopped to think that she should be protecting Cybertron from itself). Slipstream is more likely to function as a soldier or something, but not much higher, she seems to favour combat over command, despite being quite small. Airacnid is a bounty hunter of sorts, and merely has allegiance where ever she feels - if the Decepticons interfered in her intentions (which were never fully revealed) then she could have just as easily betrayed them.

EDIT: Strika, and her fellow 'Vehicon' general Obsidian were originally Autobots in the Beast Machines cartoon, believe it or not. Probably is why her later toys were a re-tooled Warpath. She's prone to violence, which is very Decepticon-like, but she has a strong moral code as well, which fits the Autobots a bit better. Not like Murder Prime, who kills a heck of a lot for someone with such a high moral compass.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  5. BScorpinok75

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    I have another idea @Quaternion...now that we have the TR/POTP Tailgate/Windcharger mold/figures...those of us that already had theT30/ IDW/CW Tailgate/Windcharger duo...may be looking for a clever repurposing...for the former duo...my suggestion would be...new heads for both...to create...

Freezon
    [​IMG]

...and...

Natron
    [​IMG]

Freezon is a Decepti-femme...who has a head...not too different...than Frenzy/Rumble/Enemy...and...while Natron is a mech...he is her natural rival...and...the pair would pretty decently suit...the older Tailgate/Windcharger pair...you could even whip up a nitro gun for Natron...who has a head based on...Prowl/Bluestreak/Smokescreen...by the way...and...give Freezon a frost gun of sorts... if you chose...it would take alot more to get a more perfect version...minimal customization...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Silverscar

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Interesting! They definitely both lend themselves to that kind of shape! Would be interesting to see.

@Quaternion Have you had a chance to look at my proposals for Swoop? Obviously I'm not wanting a solution right now, just would like to know if it's feasible, and whether you think it fits or not.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Quaternion

Quaternion Gimbal Lock Resistant

yeah its definitely feasible. maybe i'll do a digibash to see how it fits

• Like Like x 1
  8. Quaternion

here is a digibash of robot mode.
    lyzack robot.jpg
    alt mode:
    lyzack alt.png

the alt mode would look a little odd from the side i think, since the cockpit/head doesnt really connect to the body as a plane usually does and it'll leave a gap.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Silverscar

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I guess. Kind of a shame, I do like the idea of Swoop being used as sort of a tiny tetra-jet with massive wings =O

10. HEROBRINE III

HEROBRINE III You know that infamous MCPE Greifer...

I for one think it could work. I'd design an insert piece that could become a weapon.

11. Quaternion

That is a great idea. Will do.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Silverscar

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    @Quaternion Also eye-balling that Thunderblast head you've got on Shapeways for CW Air Raid. I know you wanted her to go on a boat, but have you ever thought of making her head for CW Onslaught? There's a modded Onslaught that is modified to look like an M270 Multiple Launch Rocket System crossed with a dune buggy (done to look like Jallguar, I assume). If we leave it more like a missile carrier truck, I think Thunderblast might be quite fitting. She'd need a new chest though... and possibly a few other bits to look more Thunderblast-y ^^;

13. BScorpinok75

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Couldn't any CW Jet-bot be reshelled for Thunderblast...

14. blunghole

blunghole The Tapeworm of Unicron!

News Credits:
    If I may make a suggestion....

How about an upgrade kit to turn POTP Rippersnapper into an Allicon? A new head and shoulder pads for the bot mode, a strip of spikes for the beast mode head, new feet for the beast mode legs, and a new tail would probably do the trick.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Silverscar

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Not if you want the sort of wing-pack Thunderblast has. I still prefer the idea of going with Onslaught for a missile-carrier alt-mode.

That's quite a lot of additions =O

16. Silverscar

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    @Quaternion Possibly a weird question, has Onslaught got the same size head ball joint as Air Raid? I could dismantle my own figures, but I'm not keen on breaking them, eheh. And as a customiser I'd imagine you'd know, since you've made heads for both bases. I'd also like to know if your custom Thunderblast head would fit in Onslaught's chest without getting stuck ^^;

...also, does anyone know of anyone who might be able to make me a custom two-piece Thunderblast chestplate for Onslaught? Thunderblast's upper armour is a bit too big to fit under the missile carrier, lol.

17. marvel b

News Credits:
    i hope you don't mind me asking about how those dinobot slash conversions are going...

i can answer that. Air raid's socket is slightly bigger than onslaught's.

18. Silverscar

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    So that Thunderblast head would be a bit loose on Onslaught's ball joint then... noooooo >.<

• Like Like x 1
  19. Quaternion

re: thunderblast head on onslaught / ball joint size - marvel beat me to it: 4.9mm vs 3.9mm
    they are done. I've just been too busy to put them on shapeways (or paint my new 'Slam' for that matter) :( 
    I will put them up on Shapeways soon.

• Like Like x 1
  20. marvel b

News Credits:
    don't worry, i'm not rushing you. can't wait to see what you do! ;)