Female Club Exclusive

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sureshot, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Sureshot

Sureshot Banned

News Credits:
    I have mentioned this in another thread but I'm mentioning this here too so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

I have heard two different rumors regarding the female Club Exclusive coming out. One is that she is a compliment to the Classics line (one of the G1 females we have never gotten like Beta) and the other that it will be Pre-Beast Wars Airazor. Anyone know anything about this?

2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I didn't even know there was a female one. It's total news to me.
    Can you give your sources on this? Or at the least some firmer info for us?

3. Sureshot

Sureshot Banned

News Credits:
    Sure, we were told by Master Collector at Botcon that they planned a female character the same time they planned the Astrotrain. Because Astrotrain has taken so long, the female has been pushed back. My source from Master Collector is the white haired guy who seemed to be in charge at the seminars (I am terrible with names.) He told this to everyone at an open panel. From there it goes to speculation. As I was leaving, I overheard two guys whom I did not know saying they thought it was Airazor. My friend Jason told me that there was talk that it went with Classics and was maybe Beta. So, everything except the female part is up in the air.

4. Sol Fury

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Well, my gut says pre-BW Airrazor, if only because that is a trend with a lot of the exclusive stuff right now. Perhaps if she hadn't been pushed back she'd have been out shortly to coincide with the Botcon exclusives, and shared their aesthetic, maybe.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm waiting for a Club Exclusive good enough to give me a reason to join the Club to get the figure. It would be awesome to somehow see a Supreme sized version of The Fallen, but there really isn't any mold that would currently work for it. I'm not sure why, buy I really like the style of The Fallen. I'm thinking of doing a major kitbash of him, starting with the two-pack Optimus Prime. Peace out.

6. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

A new Airazor figure would be awesome. My favorite BW character.

7. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    She also appears in the Botcon comic as a new-headed Energon Slugslinger. If it's her, that's what it'll be.

8. Samana Rombuca

Samana Rombuca Well-Known Member

Hopefully its something that my wallet can pass on, but a female complement to Classics could be too much to resist.

9. Sol Fury

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Interesting. Well, we know from the aborted Defcon exclusive that Slugslinger is a mold available for exclusives, so that could be the one.

10. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I don't know anything about the plans, but a redeco or remold of Thunderblast seems an easy option.

11. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

Ooh..excellent mold, :sly:  head. I'm game.

12. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    slugslingers body would definitely work as a fembot yessir.

13. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ah, now that sounds promising. Here's hoping that we get a really nice Pre-BW Airazor. :thumb 

14. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Personally I hope they never use Slugslinger as a Club Exclusive or Con Exclusive; I love the version I have, but his stability flaws when it comes to the lack of proper pegs and junk make him a world class pain to transform or play with it. He's always falling apart and getting him into any kind of pose causes you to have to re-attach his arms to his side since they always pop out of the inferior peg designed to hold them in place.

I'd be all up for a repaint/slight retooling of Thunderblast, but the question is will non-members be allowed to buy it? I don't feel the urge to join a club just for getting the occasional toy and some piece of paper with tidbits of news that is often readily available online a month or so later.

Anyway; I hope the effort put into her will be worth the money spent by collectors for her, after all we tell people in the know what we like by our wallets and if there's no support its' obvious that something was flawed at some point in the designing process.

15. Knightshade

Knightshade Cybertronian Knight

Hmmm??? Aleta-1 maybe?? If it looks cool, I'll buy it.

16. Kranix2k

Kranix2k Spare me this mockery!! TFW2005 Supporter

Unfortunately, this didnt stop them this year. Cheetor/Tigatron LOOKED great in box and in vehicle mode. Once I got Tigatron into bot mode, he looked pretty cool that way too. Unfortunately, it was after several limbs and hinged parts popping off.....one big crumbling mess. Somehow, I think its the collectability and the "cool factor" that FP is aiming with - since we are collectors - and not particularly the "playability".

I agree that the "piece of paper" isnt really worth the paper its printed on, but the comic is a pretty good piece of work. As far as the club goes, having a discount on Botcon is quite nice, and since this thing is still in its "infancy", who knows what sweet little extras the club may bring in the future. I think, personally, its money well invested.