Female cast - possible spoilers

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by General Magnus, May 19, 2008.

1. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Since the Decepticons are getting a second female member (one of Starscream´s clones) isn´t about time the Autobots receive a female cast member in the future? Who is more probable? Blackaracnhia or Arcee?

2. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

i think arcee is more likely because blackarachina has already exspressed hate for the autobots

3. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    I'd love to see arcee, flareup from the botcon skitt would be coll as well she was a funny character, they should animate that entire skit. Here's the link foe those who don't get the joke.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  4. Anti Spark

Anti Spark It'S DUB Or Nothing!

News Credits:
    I would love arcee but is hasbro willing to do this?

5. MoonRacer Prime

MoonRacer Prime Fembot fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here are my favorites ideas:

Arcee: A blank slate her new personality could be anything even an elite guard member.

G1 Chromia: She could be a truck or something bigger and maybe a love interest or best friend of Bulkhead.

Moonracer: Could be fun as a ninja motorcycle.

Beta: As a Prime or bounty hunter.

Elita-1: Blackaracnhia healed and transformed into her G1 shape.

6. Lupis Convoy

Lupis Convoy Paw Prince Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd want Flareup, but only if they bring back the original Voice actress. ;) 

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  7. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    Arcee, Sari, Arcee, Sari again or....... Airazor. LOL

8. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Strika as a fat violent woman.

YES.

9. Prime's Pappa

Prime's Pappa Animated Forever

Arcee of course and how about a brand new character as well

10. Caterwaul

Caterwaul Busou Shinki Loremaster

I wouldnt mind expanding the cameos/additions from other TF properties then just g1. We have already have BA, why not Airrazor?

Heck, I wouldnt even mind Tai/AI :) 

11. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    How about wheelie or autobot spike?
    Only kidding(or am I?)I belive moonracer is in autoboot camp.

12. MoonRacer Prime

MoonRacer Prime Fembot fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:

Hec yes!

13. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Moonracer chould a love pather to Prowl and her weapons are Sais and their combing to Prowl's Ninja Stars from a Buzzsaw Weapon.

Airazor was a former Member for Autobot Camp after she got turn into a Butterfly as her new alt mode she joins Sunstreaker's Team form look for the Decepticons co-leader Overlord.

14. eternalshades

eternalshades Member

you know after seeing the constructicon episode I got this insane idea of having cliffjumper as a female.

basically a scrappy little thing, with a serious attitude. The alt form (mini-porsche) would be perfect for a femme bot, and I can imagine her taking insane risks in battle and/or the fun of it. Plus, I always loved the glass gas :p .

I can imagine poor bumblebees arguments and/or humiliation from here :p 

15. Moonscream

Moonscream YES, We EXIST!

News Credits:
    Ya know, that's a really fun idea...

I'd like to see more of Arcee with regards to her being an intelligence officer...and after. I kind of hope they don't go the BW route with BA, tho, as they develop her character further.

--Moony

16. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    That aready happy with the Armada Line that was a Mini-Con with TFAr Cheetor.

17. eternalshades

eternalshades Member

awesome, there is a presidence .

actually pulling out the bios from trans armada, she seeems like she's more of a withdrawn type more of a nerd then a thrillseeker.

Still here's hoping that inspiration hits those people working on that awesome series

we need more babe

18. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    And now for something different ...how about Crasher from Gobots. She's getting a classics figure(granted it's a universe repaint) but still. Next up Little foot.

19. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    arcee or Airrazor would be so cool

20. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd like to see Airazor (doesn't have to be an animal form) as I always found her to be a cool character, because she wasn't stereotype female Transformer A or B (A being the 'femme fatal' type like Blackarachnia and B being the 'as good as the boys' type like Energon Arcee and Cybertron Override). Give her a jet mode and it'd be awesome.

I could also see Moonracer working... like someone else mentioned she'd make a great female ninja/motorcycle. Give her a personality that fits (say, something similar to Yurichi from Bleach) and you've got a winner here.

Chromia and Firestar also have a lot of untapped potential out of the original female Autobots. Chromia would make a great character as she always came off as kind of older than the others (well, accept for maybe Elita) and wiser... a not-so-old-and-crotchety female version of Kup if you will. Heck even give her Kup's alt mode and you'd be set. As for Firestar... I see a firetruck with the personality of G1 Inferno. Hot head, quick to action and such.

I'd love to see more of Arcee also. Considering that she's basically a blank slate after what happened to her when her & Ratchet were captured by Lockdown she's got tons of potential and I wouldn't be surprised if she's the most likely candidate to show up later (the writers did mention that she may have more screen time in season three & four at Botcon).

Someone mentioned Go-Bots and I wouldn't mind seeing both Small Foot and Pathfinder in Animated either. And they could essentially just be homages to their Go-Bot characters without much needing to be added. I don't care how bad anyone bashes that series because while it may have been hokey-er in terms of it's camp compared to Transformers the majority of the characters in the show certainly had just as well developed personalities. Pathfinder was a responsible almost scientific type character that actually held leadership roles in a couple episodes (one I particularly remember was when some of the GoBots got sent back to the age of the Roman Empire) and Small Foot was kind of a tomboy that was quick to brawl, but also had a gushing crush on Leader-One... she also didn't follow the rules too well and that got her sent off Earth back to Gobotron on more than one occasion.

Glyph (from the old Botcon Wreckers comics) could also make a good female character. Nerdy chicks are always cool.

Also, it'd be cool to see Minerva show up (or for them to eventually use their original idea for Red Alert as a female) in the series. Ratchet's cool and all, but his bedside manners leave a lot to be desired.

That's not a bad idea. And there is precedent for a female Cliffjumper in the Armada continuity (though, she was a minicon in that Universe).

But could you see Bumblebee and her going at it verbally constantly and poor BB never getting the upper hand? That'd be great!

Yeah, but if you read her bio she's a withdrawn scientist that really wants nothing to do with the war and can't wait until it's over. She was even happy to be rid of Cheetor (her partner) when he was taken away by Unicron due to his verbally abusive nature... so, yeah, not really the same...

Also, sense we're mentioning the Minicons/Microns from Armada/Micron Legend... I was thinking that Combusta, Falcia & Twirl from the Micron Legend mini-comic Linkage might make great characters too. Those three were fun to read if not a bit cliche on personality.