Feels like I've hit the motherload over the past week

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by PaulK80, May 19, 2011.

1. PaulK80

PaulK80 Deceptibot

Ebay:
    I have felt rather lucky lately with what I've purchased since lately. About 2 weeks ago, my Generations Warpath came in from HTS. It was the 1st figure I had bought for myself in quite some time. More recently though, I found a leader Sentinel early at my local Meijer store & used some of my graduation cash for it. Then Monday I found the only Shockwave in Kokomo, Indiana at Kmart. Wednesday brought about a chance to take my younger kids to the Indianapolis Children's Museum, where a tall replica of movie-verse Bumblebee is on display at the front door. That's where I FINALLY picked up a RTS Perceptor & Wreck-Gar. And finally today, my Grapple showed up from HTS which I ordered (luckily in that brief "Available" window) back on 4/29. I feel like I'm in some sort of Utopia right now since the shelves were pretty warmed over since Xmas time. My wallet, though is thanking me for not wanting EVERY DOTM figure this time as opposed to the ROTF line. Got Shocky & SP, now just holding out for some newer HA's, plus the basic HA's, Powerglide, Skyhammer, and a few others. Think I'll upgrade my mv2 Jolt for the new one cause it looks better to me. Thanks all for listening (reading) since I get 0 respect from the Mrs for my hobby/obsession. lol

2. seali_me

seali_me Well-Known Member

nice haul dude. would be nice to get to see it.

3. PaulK80

PaulK80 Deceptibot

Ebay:
    Thanks to any and all who've read this. Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday I will have some time to figure out how to load up a picture of them blah blah lol. But thanks again..... as someone who mostly just posts in the Sightings forum, I've felt good seeing the "views" counter moving a little in the up direction since I posted this. I hope everyone is having luck with whatever they are looking for!

4. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I had a pretty good haul on Monday:
    Shockwave
    Starscream
    Powerglide
    Starscream's Orbital Platform
    Cyberverse Sentinel Prime
    Cyberverse Megatron

Plus got Classics Grimlock and Firetrap in the mail that day.

Added Cyberverse Bumblebee and Sideswipe a couple of days later :) 

5. Facemeat

Facemeat Give me your Face(meat)!

Nice haul! I've had a pretty great week as well...most TF's I've ever purchased in that span of time, all DOTM:
    Leader Sentinel Prime
    Voyager Optimus
    Voyager Megatron
    Voyager Shockwave
    Voyager Ironhide
    Deluxe Bumblebee
    Deluxe Barricade
    Deluxe Roadbuster
    Deluxe Topspin
    Deluxe Ratchet
    Deluxe Starscream
    Deluxe Crankcase
    Cyberverse Optimus
    Cyberverse Sentinel Prime
    Cyberverse Ironhide
    Cyberverse Blackout
    Cyberverse Powerglide

And I plan on adding more to my DOTM collection shortly. :) 

6. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    Geez nice haul for everyone lately it seems. I never really buy in bulk, but my latest haul over the past week has been pretty good. I picked up a HTFD TRU Green Devastator, Generations Dirge, and DOTM Shockwave.