Fan Art: FBX OC (Critiques Welcome)

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by FanboyX, Aug 24, 2017.

1. FanboyX

FanboyX is a real boy

Hello all! I hope I am posting in the right place here as i'm not sure how much of a project this will turn into for me. I recently gave up smoking cigarettes and decided i'd start drawing again to help keep my hands busy. I recently became inspired to draw up some of my recent OC creations, so attached below is the good doctor Bleak. Bleak is a medical officer whose alt mode is a puma. I wanted to keep the robot mode as beastly as possible, from the fur to the open maw etched into the faceplate. It's been about twenty years since i've done much more than doodling, so any and all constructive criticism is welcome. I can say right now I am personally not thrilled with the legs. I was going for a double bent hind leg look, but didnt quite hit what I was going for.
    20170824_170835~2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Agamus

Agamus Not an Iguana

Oh hey, this is actually a lot like what I pictured! He just had had a silver "mane" because I was using TR Alpha Trion as a template.

The thing with feline legs is that their thighs are much more robust than their shins and ankles, which appear a bit shorter by comparison [Google Images]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bumblejacker

Bumblejacker Well-Known Member

Nice.