favorites game-Mini Con edition

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cyko-Destructo, May 6, 2009.

1. Cyko-Destructo

Cyko-Destructo Rock-Lord

so its time for round 2 , now that legends has decended to the third page or so...

so mini cons, what do you like?

my favorite is makeshift, (or oil slick who i dont have but wish i did) whats yours?

2. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

This has what do to with games?
    And Makeshift.

3. Cyko-Destructo

Cyko-Destructo Rock-Lord

i guess its not really a game by definition, i just thougt the words sounded good together, sometimes there is more (or in this case less) to thread titles than meets the eye , plus its kind of a game for me cuz i like to see what the overall fan favorite is in a class by class basis, in a way its like cheating in the game of collectinig by perhaps being reminded to check out a bot i may have somehow overlooked ect, maybe next time ill make some rules to make it more gamelike, but im not making guarantees, most likley ill just edit the name

4. Cyko-Destructo

Cyko-Destructo Rock-Lord

id just like to say that this post while harmless in its presentation, has ruined the fun of posting on theese boards for me, i actually looked forward to coming here and chatting about my hobby with fellow fans but for some reason (maybe because a sarcastic post about simantics killed my thread) this post really made mee feel not welcome, maybe im overreacting a bit, its just sad, i used to enjoy being a part of he-man.org aswell as other collecting sites, and coming here was bringing me the same joy, just recently i started posting instead of just lurking, but i gotta say since this post i really have felt alienated , as little as it was, really just sucked the fun out of it for me, i guess im being a little oversensitive, im not mad or upset or anything, just jaded about posting i guess...

and i dont mean for this to sound like im bashing nemisis bruticus, who im sure is a long time member and probobly has built relationships with all of you, and im sure is a great guy, its just kind of a bummer that because i misused the word game in my title, that my thread suffer abandonment, the last post i made like this wasnt that bad, got like 3 pages of responses and noone complained about the name, but i digress..

i just felt i needed to get that out, i will likley still post and definately still frequent the site just seems like a little magic is gone

5. Kup-is-Dion

Kup-is-Dion Lord Cthulhu

Hey guy, relax. Don't be so sensitive.
    My fave mini-con is Dead End(mostly because he comes with Big Evil)

6. tomboland

tomboland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    safeguard, but i dont have him. want him sooooooooo bad, and vec prime

7. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    liftor

8. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Sparkplug and his many remoulds and recolours.

9. Cyko-Destructo

Cyko-Destructo Rock-Lord

i know i know, even while posting i felt it was perhaps a tad dramatic, and im also sure all the regulars here have already stated their favorite mini con a dozen times over....

that being said im quite partial to dead end myself, love the alt mode, ballformeres rule