favorite songwriter/band nobody knows

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eyeballkid, Jan 25, 2007.

1. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I like The Shins, Remy Zero, Zero 7

2. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Great Choices. Michael Franti is another very underrated song writer. Stay Human is a great album.

3. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I also love The Blanks. Great accapella group.

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    anyone in my sig....and i could list another dozen more too, but those are the ones i like the most right now....

one person that i should add is regina spektor...that chick is just freakin cool man....i really dig her stuff....in fact, im off to do that now....

i dig the hoods, and keep hearing about job for a cowboy...i gotta check them out....

5. Sculpt-bot

Sculpt-bot So waddya want, a medal?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Anything with Mike Patton involved: Mr. Bungle, Fantomas, Tomahawk, Lovage....all great stuff. A lot of people don't know his work outside of fronting Faith No More (it is mandatory that at least one of their CD's is in my changer at all times.) Buzz Osbourne (the Melvins-also played in Fantomas w/ Patton). They have both been around a LOOONG time and have put out some of the best tunes I have heard.

Deefuzz-when I saw Lawnmower Deth in your list, you reminded me of some of the best times in my life. We used to listen to them while getting ripped up at my friends cabin, and fishing off of his dock. (the neighbors didn't enjoy it as much!) I am now committed to tracking down whatever I can of theirs. Thanks!