Favorite RID episodes.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SPLIT LIP, Aug 25, 2007.

1. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I was watching RID the other day, and started to find some of the episodes were actually a little bity entertaining, and while I gereraly hated the series as a whole, I've fallen in love with the Predacons. They're still comedy relief, but atleast they actually get stuff done (even if they lose in the end). And they actually have less anime-moments then the Autobots do. I owned many RID toys (actually just Autobots, which are all broken now :cry ) and always wanted the Predacons. (never owned Sky-byte or the trio) Though I generaly never watched the show. (just saw episode one and thought it was stupid compared to BW) But skipping that I now think it's not half bad.

So my question is, just like the title, what is your favorite episodes of RID? Also, what do you like most about RID? And what are your opinions on the Predacons? Or use this as a RID appreciation thread.:lol 

Mine are the Fist test, and (Of course) Sky-byte saves the day! I basicaly enjoy anything with prolonged appearences of the Predacons. I'm going to watch more of the series later. What other episodes past Sky-byte saves the day are Predacon heavy?

Just voicing my newfound intrests.

P.S.

I love when Sky-byte, Gas Skunk, Slapper and Darkscream hang around in beast mode. :D  They're so cute!

2. SpriteSODA

SpriteSODA Well-Known Member

bah after i finished watching BW there's nothing left to watch - I've watched all G1 episodes a couple of times, RiD SUCKS!, Armada - well kinda like RiD, too many questions left un-answered and illogical storyline. Energon and Galaxy Force i can't bear to watch as the animation is worse than the first episodes of BW which were aired almost 10 years before >< ... plus i cant stand the Japanese way of view on the transformers - THEY ARE NOT SAMURAIES YOU CRAZY PPL =P

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    The Pred trio were awesome as far as comedy villains go. One of my favourite scenes with them is from the finale.

I can't think of any Pred-heavy episodes right now, though. You might want to watch the run of episodes starting from 24, Ultra Magnus' introduction, through to the end as the series hits its stride with that second section.

4. D-Compose

D-Compose wCw United States Champ

News Credits:
    My favorite one is the one that aired right before the series premiere, that one was the best :) 

5. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter

I loved Sky-Bytes haiku's and Side Burn's story about being a little red trike when he was a young bot.

6. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

I can't think of any particular favorite episodes, but I would like to brag that I have every figure of a character represented on the show except for Skid-Z and Tow-Line. GO ME!

I just really loved this show. I don't know why either... I, for some reason, didn't watch any Beast Machines when it was on TV so I guess R.I.D kind of re-introduced me to Transformers after Beast Wars. It was just a fun show and the toys were surprisingly show-accurate (which is always a big plus in my book!).

I'm also proud to say that I recorded the show on tape from day 1 so I even have the first two episodes (the first episode being one where Megatron crashes through a tower in Hand Mode and the second one dealing with cars that had bombs in them) which aired before the 9-11 attacks. I would've loved to seen the episodes that they were too butt-headed to air after the 9-11 attacks... which is why I think this show really deserves a Complete (THAT MEANS UNCUT! :stick:  :banghead:  :mad  ) Series DVD release.

I have most of the episodes on tape besides the un-aired ones and I lost the last few 'cause my stupid VCR ate the tape that had those episodes on it. I'm working on converting the precious ones I do have to DVD at the moment.

HOORAY FOR R.I.D (btw, the anniversary of R.I.D is coming up... September 7th or 8th I believe)

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Then I have a new goal!: Aquire Sky-byte before RID's anniversary! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

8. DJ Soundwave

DJ Soundwave Action Figure Master

The Episode were the Decepticons were introduced.

9. Armorhide

Armorhide Damn kids

any one with the decpticons in it. they kicked all sorts of a$$ in RID.

10. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

Gah! I forgot to mention one of my all-time favorite moments:

It was in the second episode I believe... the Pred Trio had found some batteries and they came back and they were like "Hey Megatron we found some energy. It's all in little cases called 'batteries' and we got THOUSANDS OF THEM!" as they dump them all out onto the floor.

Absolutely hilarious!

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    The best was When Sideburn talk about his fetish for red sports cars.

The red Trike or a Red 50's Town Car.Yeah Right and then after you thought her learned his lesson,a Red car comes.HEEEEEEEEy BABEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol 

I also like the seen when The Pred Trio brought Batteries back to the base and Megatron got pissed off.I soo want Megatron.

When Prowl gets washed and Towline toys him away! getting towed away!

I liked when Sky Byte wrote Haiku while recourperating.

When Sky-Byte swims away in the ocean in the last episode.

Damnit i want Megatron,Prowl,Sideburn,Runation,Scourge,X-Brawn and Skids-Z.

12. Bass X0

Bass X0 King of Muay Thai

News Credits:
    The Decepticons.

13. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    yeah, that was a riot. Also, the ep where Sky-Byte hallucinated that the subway car was a "a delicious cake"...roffletastic

14. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Which one was that?

15. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I like R.I.D. Ultra Magnus so the episodes where he appears.

16. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Oh I almost forgot my all-time favorite moment: after setting down the tower in "Sky-byte saves the day", when Skybyte transforms and lays down on the ground, Gas skunk points out that Sky-byte can now scratch himself, so he starts rolling and wiggling around on the ground! :lol  I laughed for ten minutes!

17. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i love fort maxiums in rid and sky byte singing

18. DWN013

DWN013 Holy crap in a pita!

See sig. The one where movor/shuttler goes up and tries to take advantage of the fact that he's in orbit. Pure hilarity ensues.

19. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I totally thought of your sig when I saw that episode!:lol 

20. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Also when the Pred Trio were siging "I'm been working all the railroad.