Favorite race and gender and other things you like to use in rpg games

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by nobleboivin, May 22, 2012.

1. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Title says it all. For RPG games were you can choose a gender I tend to choose female. I know its odd but I can play my games better. For Elder Scrolls I like playing as either an Argonian or Khajit due to their powers and active effects. I also like playing as a mage and warrior type character. I also like playing as a werewolf in skyrim. Elves are okay. I also like using fire pokemon in the pokemon games. Items enchanted with fire magic or electric magic and I like using fire magic and electric magic the most.

2. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

you might wanna change the thread title, people might get the wrong idea

3. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think so. In various RPG games you can choose a race such as elf, human, orc, and so forth and gender. I'm even saying in RPG games. Besides I'm not even sure how to change the title

4. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Race: human
    Things I use in RPGs: Pokemon. Mostly water and dragon types.

5. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Human Male Warrior.

No I'm just kidding. I usually use a female character if available and most species that arent human are great.
    Not even really sure why I use female characters, I guess I could use the typical 'I want to stare at lady butts not man butts' but I really don't spend a great deal of time admiring my characters assets unless the game tries to make them a selling point COUGH tera COUGH. I just put a lot of time into character creation, and the female characters generally look better.

Also Grass Pokemon are best. Bulbasaur is starter of the year every year.

6. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

I've heard the argument: "If you're going to stare at something for a while, why not make it something you're sexually attracted to?"

However, I prefer my RPG characters to be an avatar of who I am. So it's usually the half-pig transsexual bard for me.