Favorite Optimus kill?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by FeelingLuckyPnk, Jan 26, 2012.

?

Optimus Prime Kill

1. The Fallen

29 vote(s)
    25.7%
  2. Megatron

21 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. Sentinel Prime

15 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. Shockwave

24 vote(s)
    21.2%
  5. Bonecrusher

32 vote(s)
    28.3%
  6. Demolishor

8 vote(s)
    7.1%
  7. Grindor

29 vote(s)
    25.7%
  8. Other

13 vote(s)
    11.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PrimusVsUnicron

PrimusVsUnicron Well-Known Member

all

2. Honorbound

Honorbound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I picked Other so that I could pick two at once: Optimus's rage run leading up to Shockwave's death is pure badass, and his killing of Megatron and Sentinel is a great counter to the old "What would you be without me?" line the villains alwas use.

3. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Grindor and Generics on the streets of chicago. Megatron's was good too.

"Time to find out." *Shwing*

4. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Bluestreak 's #2 Fan

Somehow, I was able to pick two:confused: 

Anyways, I picked the same one. Optimus Prime went on a enemy tossing charge to kill Shockwave and I have a feeling "Time to find out" is going to be an immortal line of Hollywood now. For a while to come, there will people misquoting it like we do to "This!Is!Sparta" or "Do you feel lucky punk, well do ya". (But not on the level of "I am your Father" because that's probably impossible).

5. The 12th Prime

The 12th Prime A Seth Buzzard Fan

Ebay:
    I voted for the Grindor kill based on the fight scene as a whole. Optimus vs 3 badass Cons, not just storm trooper cons and killing the biggest one he had to climb on top of, rip his face apart and then posing all glorious and satisfied afterward like a true savage, what an ego maniac, lol. Pure thrill and then crash as Megatron kills him and turns the plot of the movie. The damage inflicted on the cons and the creativity of the fight scene I think is the best "scene" in the Triology, it's my only reason other than seeing the Fallen's face being ripped off to watch ROTF. I do love the DOTM Shockwave scene though but we knew Optimus was going to win. I can watch DOTM start to finish and enjoy the movie as a whole where as ROTF is worth it only for the two scenes I mentioned, so win for Grindor scene.

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Bonecrusher. There was conflict, without making Optimus look weak or Bonecrusher too strong, he ended the fight in a way that developed him as a character (using skill and a precise hidden weapon as opposed to brute strength or firepower or a berzerker rage), and was shot in a way where the action was visible to the audience.

7. raptor22

raptor22 @TFBotShots on IG

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Bonecrusher... because it was Optimus' first kill in the movies... it just totally left a good impression on his whole Aggressive Personality

8. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As far as I recall, Bonecrusher's death was the first on-screen death of a Transformer we saw in the trilogy. It really stuck with me and remains my favourite kill.

9. KikBlava

KikBlava Well-Known Member

The Fallen, I mean he just tore off his face and it was badass seeing his spark tored out. Second place however would be Bonecrusher. When he got gutted in the face, everybody in the cinema laughed and cheered.

10. Crainy

Crainy Well-Known Member

I say Megatron in DOTM. Best Kill ever.