Favorite Episode?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by MaxLinden, Jun 30, 2010.

1. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Which Episode is your favorite in which Series?
    Explain why.

2. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    My favorite episode is "Triple take over" in G1.
    Well, its the first time that two other Transformers other then Starscream tries to take over the Decepticon and success for a while.
    I think its a great episode...
    "Thrones are for Decepticons, I rather Roll!"

3. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    "Quest for Survival"

In 1997 I bought a set of the G1 episodes on VHS from some guy. When I got them in the mail, the first tape I put in had this episode on it. I had never seen it as a kid, so it was a whole new experience to watch it for the first time when I was 19. It would be like today if they found some lost G1 episodes that no one had seen. For that reason, it's always been my favorite.

4. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    G1 - More Than Meets the Eye, the whole three-parter. Just so much fun, and showing us the lives of our favorite bots we'll come to love... until 99% of them are wiped out and replaced.

Beast Wars: Code of Hero, Chain of Command, Dark Designs, The Agenda Part I-II, Other Victories, and Victory.

Code of Hero - Absolutely shining moment for Dinobot which shows WHY he made it into the Hall of Fame. Honor, pride, and saving the future and past.
    Chain of Command - a fun episode with the original Maximals showing they're almost crazy without Primal to lead. Plus a little bonus point of Primal chilling and reading a book.
    Dark Designs - Showing how badass the genius Rhinox is when he's pushed.
    The Agenda Part I-III - Incredible, well-scripted three parter which ultimately shows how our guys are in the universe, and a huge sense of final-ness with Cybertron coming.
    Other Victories - The introduction of another favorite of mine, the badass Tigerhawk. Plus an epic battle between him and Transmetal II Megatron, and a hint of Tarantulas' agenda.
    Victory - With the Preds faking their deaths, it's an all out race to get off the planet. Biggest event of the first season until the Vok appear in full force.

Cybertron - Beginning. A great, fitting way to end the decent series (which came close to ALMOST redeeming Energon and Armada), and a nice send off for the characters, human and Autobot.

Animated: Decepticon Air, Lost and Found, Survival of the Fittest.

Decepticon Air - a really fun episode of battles between the Elite Guard and the Decepticons. Plus, Swindle and Blitzwing return! And you really get a sense of teamwork with the Starscream clones and Lugnut and Blitzwing. And Lugnut actually can be a good leader, and so does Blitzwing later on.
    Lost and Found - a hilarious intro for the two stooges, Lugnut and Blitzwing. Some cool fights between Bots and Cons too.
    Survival of the Fittest: Return of Meltdown, and two great fights with Prowl, Bulkhead and Fanzone vs the Dinobots and the Mutants.

5. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Hahaa, wow.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I always like the episode of Cybertron "Fury"

Megatron became Galvatrons and sweeps almost the entire Autobot team. :rock  Hail Galvatron

The g1 episode Hoist goes to Hollywood is another personal fav.

and obvously Code of Hero- Dinobot goes bezerk and sweep the entire preadcon team. :rock 

7. StarSaber79

StarSaber79 Banned

News Credits:
    Code of Hero!!

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

"Roll For It" from G1.

It was one of three episodes my brother had on VHS that I basically grew up watching. There were a couple of scenes that I just absolutely love... the first being Mirage and Hound sneaking past Rumble, and the other is Sunstreaker and Sideswipe performing their jet judo on the Seekers.

9. 2punish&enslave

2punish&enslave Starscream's Brigade

Ebay:
    I can't say this with 100% certainty but I think my favorite was the one with Starscream creating Bruticus and laying the smackdown on Megatron until Menasor saved his arse.

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    "The Weak Component" from Beast Machines. Single best character-driven episode in TF history. You really feel for him.

As well as The Agenda from Beast Wars (I count all three parts as one as they really can't be viewed independently) for it's shear epicness and scale of events.

11. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker \/ /\

News Credits:
    Out of G1....

Probably "City of Steel". I love the Constructicons, and when I lost the VCR tape with that episode, I was sad... until I went through my GEEWUN phase and spent $100 on every single G1 episode...

12. megatronski

megatronski PURGE THE HERETIC

News Credits:
    the entire Transformers animated 2 part Megatron rising

13. potatojoe

potatojoe Active Member

Ebay:
    The Girl who loved Powerglide.

Powerglide was one of the first transformers I had as a child and have always loved the character.

14. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    "The Agenda" from Beast Wars, because it's simply epic in scale. All the G1 throwbacks didn't hurt either.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  15. ChopperByrne

ChopperByrne Well-Known Member

16. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

A straight tie between G1's 'More than Meets the Eye' and Beast Wars' 'Code of Hero' for me.

Beast Wars 'Agenda' (all 3 parts) comes in a close second.

17. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
  18. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Yes, good sir?

I forgot my favorites from Beast Machines.

1. Fires of the Past - Introduction for the most memorable characters of the show, the Vehicon Generals. Also the first sign of how pissed and serious Primal has gotten since "losing" the Beast Wars.
    2. The Catalyst - more time for the badass Tankor/Rhinox is. As well as the only appearance of the TRUE Silverbolt and Waspinator for the whole series. And for the love of God, HUMOR.
    3. Any scene from any episode where someone gets onto Nightscream, the little bitch.
    4. Fallout - some real slapping in the face for how much of a dickish zealout Primal has become. And now, he's accepting towards his friend's views. For the love of God, by this point I'd started to really want Cheetor to lead.
    5. Spark of Darkness - showing more time for Obsidian and Strika, and the fine print for the two loyalists.
    6. Endgame, Part II - When Legends Fall. The battle to end all battles in Transformers. Not until the movies will a battle be this intense again IMO. Thousands if not millions of Vehicons against several Maximals. The most epic "team" battle of all Transformers until TF1 and ROTF.

19. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is going to be hard
    G1 - More Than Meets The Eye (all eps count as one for me, I just dig this.)
    Headmasters - My Friend Sixshot
    Masterforce - Appearance!! The Final Godmaster
    Victory - The New Warrior Hellbat (Haven't seen all of this series)
    Beast Wars - Code of Hero
    Beast Machines - Endgame three parter
    Robots in Disguise - Ultra Magnus
    Armada - Can't recall the title, but it mostly dealt with the decepticons in their base I just loved the interaction amongst them
    Energon - none..this series is terrible
    Cybertron - Fallen
    Animated - This is Why I Hate Machines or Thrill of the Hunt
    Cyber Missions - #3 , yeah I included this.

20. springerbee

springerbee Well-Known Member

G1 "Starscream's Brigade"

I love Starscream building an army to get back at Megatron.