Favorite Clips & Scenes

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by joevill, Jul 20, 2009.

1. joevill

joevill Well-Known Member

I'm throwing a 25th Anniversary party next month and to supplement Transformer themed cocktails I want to show clips and scenes from the original cartoon.

What are some of your favorite scenes?

2. DarkDranzer

DarkDranzer Well-Known Member

Well...it might sound kinda stupid but in "Webworld" (audience groans) I loved the scene where Galvatron mind screwed the planet then the scene where he delivered the final blow to it. I loved the music playing as he gained his revenge, it showed his insanity as his strength. Plus I really liked his quotes which cemented him for me as a really dangerous character (like: "You cannot stop me!! I am GALVATRON!!! I am your DESTRUCTION!!!") *blushes*

'Kay I'll shut up now *hides back in the shadows*

3. Metroplex79

Metroplex79 Hey mouse, say cheese!

4. joevill

joevill Well-Known Member

I decided not to have a 25th anniversary party because I feel only a few of my friends would appreciate such an event. This past Saturday I had those friends come over and we watched a Transformers playlist I created for such an evening.

Thank you Metroplex79 for sharing that thread with me. It gave me a lot of ideas for the playlist. The playlist had video clips mostly from the original cartoon, few from the more recent cartoons, fan made and official music videos, and montages. There were over 70 video clips which had a play time no longer than two and a half hours long. We watched the entire and once it was over they enjoyed the content and could not believe two hours just flew by.

5. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    Any scene where Wheeljack has a new invention that doesn't quite work. Or Starscream's "I'm stipid, I'm stupid".