Favorite Character

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by AutobotJazz1, Jan 28, 2012.

1. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 The best there is...

Justa quick question. Whose your favorite Autobot or Decepticon f rom Transformers Prime. Me I love Arcee cause of her small size yet her great fighting ability. Oh and I love Knockout because of his cool cliche personality.

Also I like Bulkhead cause he can be a nice guy but get him mad and its wreckin ball time. I also find Soundwave interesting because even though he extremely quite, he is extremely skilled with fighting abilities.

2. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like breakdown.

3. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
  4. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Prime-Ratchet is an awesome snarky doctor, who also has the voice OF A GOD.

Prime-Megatron is the ultimate Megs: He has the brains, the brawl, the voice, he can be both terrifying [His chilling stare at the end of Rock Bottom], funny ["WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY HEAD?"], badass ["Alright then." cue curbstomp battle upon Ratchet] and even show, very rarely, his more noble side ["My greatest mistake? I've made a few"].

Second to him, there's Breakdown, the cynical big brute.

5. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Where's Kaijuguy? Lol I'll answer for us both though. ARCEE! Her spunky attitude, voice actress and style of fighting .. especially not being TOO girly is a great thing. As for decepticons, it has to be Knockout, other than his colors and voice actor too, his design is cool.. I like how there's style similarities between bots and cons (Breakdown adn Bulkhead both being big and Knockout and Bee both being similar sized automobiles.. etc)

6. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Soundwave. He's the most interesting to watch.

7. Wackko300

Wackko300 Transformers fan

Fav characters

I like Optimus and Knockout from the Transformers Prime series.:) 

8. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

Bulkhead.
    The Softy with Swag
    The Fast Warrior
    The Kung Fu Panda!

9. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Don't worry I'm here!:lol  And yes Arcee's one of my favourite characters!:D  But she's not the only one! Here's a copied version of my original post fromthe Favourite character of Season 1 thread!

Arcee: Despite a few flaws and angst problems, she really is a very good character! It's great after all these years of having no major role she finally has her time to shine with the big bots!

Optimus Prime: Say what you want about his character so far, he still is the number one leader the Autobots ever had.

Bulkhead: I'm happy he's still the sensitive and klutzy big lug we all know and love despite making him more of a warrior this time.

Megatron: This Megatron is without a doubt one of the most manuplative and scariest version we have for a long time. He certainly my favourite version since Beast Wars Megatron!

Soundwave: I was a bit iffy on him at first but after a while seeing how he looked and what he does He's up there with G1 soundwave when it comes to being awsome!

Starscream: While his design is more female looking this time the writers nailed his character dead on! He reminds me a lot like Gollum when he's pleading for his life!

Wheeljack: His character's not really G1 true but he still kicks major tail pipe! Also he reminds me a bit like Samurai Jack which is cool!

10. Thunderjet

Thunderjet Well-Known Member

Autobot: Arcee
    Decepticon: Soundwave

11. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

Autobot: Tie between Bulkhead and Ratchet.

Decepticon: Tie between Knockout and Starscream.

12. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 The best there is...

Its funny when Megs is beating Starscream

13. Hot n Spicy

Hot n Spicy Well-Known Member

Ratchet is my favorite overall, obviously. He's not a grumpy old guy like in Animated - he's more of a weird, eccentric lab guy. He's opinionated and won't hesitate to share that opinion with you, whether you asked for it or not. He also seems to love the sound of his own voice (and he should, with that voice actor!), often taking quite a while to make his point.

Of the Decepticons, either Starscream or Knock Out would be my favorite. Seeing Starscream's plans blow up in his face is hilarious, and Knock Out is just delightful.

14. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Starscream. Followed at a distance by Knockout.

15. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

RATCHET. I friggin love them all, but it's Ratchet who wins my heart here. :) 

16. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

My favourite characters are the ones that have kept me watching the show. The likes of Arcee, Bulkhead, Knockout, and Airachnid are characters that raise the show up for me. While some characters feel the exact same as previous iterations, there are some that feel like the logical evolution of those characters, and those four epitomize the "reboot" idea Hasbro is going for, revitalizing the brand by revitalizing it's core, the characters!

17. WidowMaker91

WidowMaker91 Well-Known Member

Arcee and Bulkhead for me.

18. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Bumblebee/Wheeljack for bots and Soundwave on cons.

Get at me

19. jazzgirl84

jazzgirl84 Mini-bot

Ratchet!! As someone else said he's so snarky, but he makes me laugh so hard!!! He's awesome!

I also will say that I do love this Arcee.....it's the only Arcee I think I have ever liked.

20. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Autobots - Ratchet.
    Decepticons - I literally cannot choose. All of them.

Megatron is easily as competent, vicious, intelligent, deadly, and has as awesome a voice as every other Megatron. In fact, Megatron is the only character I do not have a single favorite version of across the multiverse, since most versions always do a fantastic job with their character.

Starscream is almost about to replace Animated Starscream as my favorite, being so slimy and masterfully voiced by Steve Blum, smart, and hilarious.

Knock Out is also slimy and well-done by Daran Norris, and is actually kinda fitting the "sexy" tone they apparently gave him. Plus his vanity is hilarious. "PREPARE FOR SURGERY!!!!"

Airachind is also lethal and disturbing to a degree we don't see often in Transformers. Predatory was intense and horrific thanks to her.

Soundwave. I was hesitant but willing to try his radical redesign that threw many off their handles when unveiled, but it looks better in-show than that initial picture. I'm actually pretty cool with him not speaking, and from one short scene in the finale, you very clearly see who REALLY holds the Decepticons in power without Megatron. He absolutely kicked Airachnid's ass, and looks to kick Arcee's ass in a game of chicken as well next season.