Favorite character so far?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Wollstone, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

Ratchet. A million times Ratchet.

2. ReaprPrime28

ReaprPrime28 The Forgotten Prime

Honestly so far pretty much all of the decpticons and cliffjumper.The reason i like the decepticons is because they finally did the characters the way i see them.
    Megatrons not just evil,but he's a diabolical genius but you can just feel the evil.
    Starscream is just perfect.Cold,ruthless and calculating,but when megatron is involved he whimpers and follows orders just doesnt like it.I swear I even saw him do that maniacal rub hands together thing.lol.
    As for soundwave,hes doing what he did before.Stayed in the back,followed orders,and waiting for his time.And even when he was following starscreams orders,he was still looking for megatron.
    But altogether they work well because these decepticons are evil,but not take candy from a baby evil.More like take candy from a baby,smash it in front of them,then burn the candy just to watch the baby cry.

3. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i never was a big fan of ratchet until now. Jeffrey Combs was just awesome. and cliffjumper belongs on everyone's favorite character list

while bumblebee got demoted to an R2-D2

4. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

So far, I'm going to have to say Ratchet. Hands down, most enjoyable character out of the two episodes.

I really liked Arcee, too though. Aside from Ratchet, I think she was the one who got the most characterization so far.
    I look forward to what the series will do for the rest of the cast.

I dont get it. What was wrong with Raph? He seemed like a pretty cool little kid to me.

5. Vince

Vince Decepticon

News Credits:
    I think as of right now Arcee is my favourite Autobot, with Ratchet and Bulkhead as 2nd and 3rd.

As far as 'cons go, Megs is still no.1 but hopefully as the series progresses they'll add some newer elements to his character to try and have him 'stand out' a bit more from his previous incarnations.

I'm not minding Jack and Raph, but Miko kinda pisses me off; I'm guessing that is the initial point of her character (where as the series progresses she'll eventually learn to be respectful and more serious concerning the war thats being fought).

6. shadowsfm

News Credits:
    he doesn't make sense. so he is a is a 12 year old computer generous (surpassing a 9 million old alien robot) that can supernaturally read bb's gibberish?

7. benzo

benzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Zombie Cliffjumper!!!

8. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    While I really, really like Animated Ratchet, I absolutely love this new Ratchet from these two episodes. He's witty and sarcastic just like I'd hoped he was. On the Decepticon side, I gotta say Megatron is excellent.

9. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    Definitely Bulkhead.

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do I really have to choose? I seriously can't think of any that I didn't love from the get go except maybe Soundwave for not doing anything so far.

11. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Arcee. What a badass. That one move she pulled when she ripped the con's head off sold it for me.

I can't stand mute Bumblebees R2 D2 voice. Why the fuck can't he talk?

12. Paxtin

Paxtin ...

I'll give you the BB thing. I do hope that they explain that at some point. Personal theory: Bee speaks in binary code, and because Raph is a computer wiz, he gets it.
    But I rather liked the idea that because Ratchet's having to use scrapped human tech, he had to have this kid fix it for him.
    I'd imagine Cybertronian tech is vastly different, so he's running into more problems then he normally would with tech from his own world. Especially when the computer bugs out, it seems like he was quick to just right it off as inferior tech then trying to fix it.

Yeah, I know fans who love the Transformers to be perfect beings in everyway, are still not going to like it. But I think it's fun way to have a kid character on the cast, rather then him just being there because he's the kid character.

13. shadowsfm

News Credits:
    cant wait to the the battle of the century
    ratchet vs. the blue screen of death

14. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Giant robots that transform into vehicles, fictional elements that turn them into rabid zombies, an intergalactic war that threatens Earth, and the one thing that destroys your suspension of disbelief is the kid who can understand Bumblebee?

15. shadowsfm

News Credits:
    while i never seen a giant alien robot in real life and therefore can't prove it as fictional, i know for a fact that i, or any one else on earth, don't have the kid's supernatural gifts. so yeah.

16. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I honestly like all of the Transformers we've seen so far, though my favorite has got to be Arcee. She's just a badass, and showed a lot of emotion in both episodes.

17. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    :lol 

18. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    I'm loving the new Arcee, that chick's got some serious sand in her V-brakes! Perhaps she's just on the oil rag. Veiled sexism ftw...

19. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Same here, definitely a different side to the character and I'm loving it. Sumalee is doing a GREAT job with the voice. But with the little development so far, I'm also liking Ratchet and Starscream. Scream sounds SINISTER, especially with the Spectacular Spidey Green Goblin hint.

20. Latias Prime

Latias Prime I'm only slightly crazy!

Bots it's a tie between Bumblebee and Ratchet. I think Bumblebee's R2-D2 voice and spunky attitude are cute, and he even looks adorable! But Ratchet acts so much like my father (Old, cranky, dosen't get computers) that it's scary.

Cons: Megatron. I kinda get the feeling that he's not just evil, but also a little crazy. I mean, he plunges a crystal of Dark Energon into his own spark after seeing what it did to poor Cliffjumper. TFP Megatron plays to win, and he's insane enough to do anything to make sure he has the upper hand.

As for the humans, I' still trying to decide between Jack, Rafe and Miko. I guess I'll just have to see if they are more of a help than a hinderence.