Favorite character so far?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Wollstone, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Based on the first two episodes, who is your favorite character so far?

I'm really digging these versions of Ratchet and Arcee.

2. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

Miko by far, followed by Arcee, and Starscream

and megatron and prime are pretty cool too.

but so far all of them are pretty amazing lol

3. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    I'm liking Ratchet. Both his design and the voice actor.

4. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Im a fan of Bulkhead, though I need to see more of him to be sure-after him Miko, then Ratchet, then everyone else. I do like how Megatron seems to be a bit more nasty and even a little nutty this time around, but again need to see more of him.

Not digging Soundwave yet, which is odd, as he's usually one of my favorites-will need to see more of him to tell.

5. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Arcee. Ratchet is pretty awesome too.

6. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Definitely NOT Bumblebee. The rest, besides Arcee, we haven't seen enough from to judge, so I'll just say Optimus. On a side note, I don't know why Hasbro doesn't think Bumblebee needs a voice anymore. So far, he seems like the G1 character, I love the show, just hate Mute Bumblebee

7. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Too early to tell. I liked Arcee from the moment I saw the design, same with Ratchet. Bulkhead too for that matter. Like I said though, too early.

8. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    One thing i do like about BB is that he's still a little goofy, like in animated-things like driving backwards, swerving to block Cons, and watching Saturday morning cartoons-would looove to see more playfulness from him.

I think one reason they kept him mute, other than the whole movie bit, is that if he could talk, he'd be a bit frightening, to an extent. Arcee is a serious character, thus a serious fighter. Same for Prime, CJ, and probably Ratchet. Bulkhead acknowledges that certain parts of fighting arent really great but does it anyway cause it needs to be done (clip with him and Miko-i think you know what i mean). But to have Bumblebee be goofy and fight theway he does-would seem a bit psychotic. thats why i dont mind all that much with him being quiet.

9. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    I'm sinking my teeth into this one!

Arcee - She basically whipped the floor with everyone. Serious and gorgeous looking too. I ardly care for nothing about the colour change and I dig her personality. She's definitely worthy of being Optimus Prime's 'go-to-gal'.
    Ratchet - His gruff manner is just downright funny, especially when he kind of halted Bulkhead's "speech" with the "Hey, I needed that!" quote. Plus, he gets owned by a human. That is pure win, clean and simple!
    Cliffjumper - While there wasn't much screentime for him and I barely even saw him until I saw his mutated state, I know that from the promos and his intense moments on the trailers show just how awsome he is. Loved the "I'm gonna put a few dings in ya!" quote. It just goes to show when to not mess with him or to not piss him off.
    Optimus Prime - Normally Optimus Prime is my top favourite, but for now he is at the bottom because he didn't show much qualities I liked. But I've got a gut feeling that he'll improve as the show progresses. There is a few things I liked about him. 1) He practically kicked ass like he always does. 2) He showed concern for the wellbeings of those lower or weaker than himself. And 3) He seems to have a VERY tiny sense of humour. Yes, the way how he showed confusion towards Earth's customs was funny.

10. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    Bumblebee. No doubt, he is by far the most appealing to me, I love every aspect of him so far.

11. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Arcee and Ratchet are the best so far. I'm amazed at how much I like these two.

Cliffjumper also made me instantly love him. His death just makes me speechless in a fantastic way.

Optimus does need to loosen up a LITTLE.
    Bulkhead needs more screen time.
    Bumblebee needs his voice back 4 years ago!!
    Megatron is attempting to become my favorite interpretation of the character.
    Soundwave needs his voice back NOW!!
    Starscream needs more screen time for me to decide but initially good.

Jack was a good human companion.
    Raph needs to die... Now.
    Miko needs to chill out.

12. Eric

Eric VOTE.

News Credits:
    Megatron. Frank Welker knows how to re-imagine an iconic voice.

13. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Cliffy

14. OptimusTron97

OptimusTron97 I like the red water

Ratchet was the best IMO.

15. Thunderchild

Thunderchild Well-Known Member

Cliffjumper's design was awesome, his character so likeable. But what makes him even better was he was voiced by none other than Dwayne Johnson AKA THE ROCK, and done so very well.

16. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    havent seen the shwo but if i ever do it will be prime bee and megs only due to how simialr they look to theri movie counterparts (and they dont look crappy liek teh others)

17. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    Soundwave, as he has effectively become Boba Fett.

On the bot's side; Arcee is just a fantastic character overall, and Ratchet's sarcasm is beautiful.

18. LuvOptimusPrime

LuvOptimusPrime Original Fan For 28 Years

As a G1 veteran, I really enjoyed having Peter and Frank together so I say probably the usual: Optimus and Megatron are my fav characters.

19. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    At the moment, Arcee. Just because she's the only one who's really gotten any character development so far. I guess she's Prime's equivalent to movie Bumblebee. She's got my favorite line from the first two episodes right now "And leave you mother a note, she worries!"

20. Lord Ramulus

Lord Ramulus In a world of Wheelies, be a Kup.

I'm gonna say it...I really liked Starscream. Did everyone miss the fact that he essential stabbed Cliffjumper in the "heart", through his chest armor to finish him off? And he has a bit of a creepy mad scientist vibe going...even seems to be a bit hunched over when he walks...

Arcee is my other favorite...she seriously snapped the head off of a decepticon...she's awesome. They finally made a strong female character that didnt have to be femme fatale whore.