Favorite BW Season 3 Episode

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Chopperface, May 11, 2010.

?

Favorite BW Season 3 Episode

Poll closed May 20, 2010.
  1. Optimal Situation

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Deep Metal

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Changing of the Guard

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Cutting Edge

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Feral Scream, Part 1

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Feral Scream, Part 2

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  7. Proving Grounds

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. Go With The Flow

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  9. Crossing the Rubicon

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  10. Master Blaster

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  11. Other Victories

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  12. Nemesis, Part 1

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  13. Nemesis, Part 2

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Megatron's attempt at assasinating Optimus Prime has failed, and the Maximals have lost their base, and move into Mt. St. Hilary to protect their Autobot ancestors and the Maximals of Cybertron.

A newcomer arrives from Cybertron, obsessed with destroying one of the Predacons, but must make his choice - stay with the Maximals and help save the future, or accomplish his life's mission.

A new wave of technology is born as Megatron clones the Maximal Dinobot who perished honorably last season - Transmetal II. The Maximals one by one begin to be upgraded, but Megatron is the only Predacon sans Dinobot II who is upgraded as well.

The Vok make their final appearance in the Beast Wars - they themselves pick up where the Predacons of Cybertron left off - stop Megatron's time-altering activities. Their own agent, the demigod Tigerhawk, is a combination of the fallen Maximals Tigatron and Airazor. However, he is stripped of his Vok influence, and turns the tides on Megatron when he joins the Maximals and destroys the Predacon base.

Pinned to the corner of the ring, Megatron makes one final gamble - raise the titanic and deadly Decepticon warship Nemesis. In the ensuing chaos, the Predacons are mostly destroyed, and the Maximals suffer casualties as well.

One Predacons' reformation leads to the Maximal victory in the Beast Wars. The Maximals return home with Megatron prisoner, with time restored and all as it should be.

And the Predacon Waspinator is left on prehistoric Earth, who after being destroyed in nearly every episode of the series, is being worshipped by early humans, declares he is finally... happy.

My favorite episodes are Changing of the Guard, Feral Scream, Part 1, Other Victories, and Nemesis Part I-II.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Deffinately Master Blaster.

3. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I guess whichever had the least amount of looney tunes humor and "buy my toy".

4. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    As with the second season, I also enjoy pretty much all of the first. Though if I had to pick, probably the Nemesis two-parter.

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    I have to go with the Nemesis 2-parter. There are definitely things I don't like about it, Tigerhawk's complete waste of space, the random add-ins courtesy of Simon Furiman and killing of Inferno (sad face) but I still think the imagery and basic storyline was cool. Seeing the Nemesis rise out of the ocean is far too badass for words.

6. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Feral Scream two parter