Favorite Alt. Mode

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by LightningBlade3, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pretty much all of them. I love the fact of, having enough money, you can go purchase your own full size Autobot replica.

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm about 99% sure you could do that with almost every genre of Transformers and it would'nt cost you an arm and a leg...

Anywho, personally i think the best Alt modes were; Frenzy's radio mode, Ravage's alt mode, Laserbeak's alt mode and Alice's alt mode.

Frenzy provided us with functionallity - even his alt mode could be used as a form of disguise that could pretty much be anywhere.

Ravage's alt mode is designed for function also invoking speed and stealth above anything else.

Laserbeak's alt mode (bird) is designed for flight, it also is designed for silent aerial attacks - given little to no sound is heard when Laserbeak flies.

Alice's alt mode is perfect for blending in with humans - with most of her being bio-mechanical allowing her to blend in more along with perform human acts with little to no suspicion

3. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    these. despite having no similarities whatsoever to his previous incarnations, i actually think 'hide was translated quite well into the movies

4. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Barricade's police alt

5. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Brawl is my all time followed by Blackout (Vortex, as I like to call him) and the NASCAR Wreckers.

6. gokuz23

gokuz23 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sideswipes corvette mode (ROTF), Megatron's Tank and Truck, Starscream (all), Dino (cuz i love Ferrari), and Jetfite (gotta love the blackbird)