favorite action figure vehicles and playsets.

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Dolza_Khyron, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

with every action figure; there comes the vehicles and playsets.

some of them are bland, but others are amazing.

ranges from cars, trucks, trains, exo suits, mechs, and even some lines literally had a COMPUTER that transforms into a playset!

though playsets haven't really have a lot of new lately, i am sure there are a lot of old ones we all love, like the Terror drome from gi joe, or maybe the technodrome from ninja turtles!

to qualify as an "action figure vehicle and or playset" it must interact with an action figure SOME how, whether he/she is riding inside, hang gliding with it, or just standing on it.

so what are your favorite figure vehicles and playsets?

with playsets for me, it'd be my mission bravo sets, small little vehicles and playsets made by matchbox, wow! was that an awesome short lived line!

and my terror drome! i got that for 6 bucks *incomplete* but i love it! it's so huge! and i always loved the gobots ships as well. and then there is uss flagg, the ultimate playset! :lol 

as for vehicles, i've always loved the batmobiles! especially the batman tsa version, and the super powers one! and i always loved exo squad, and dino rider's trex, Diplodocus, and the Brontosaurus, *i'd pretty much count those as vehicles!* :lol 

2. ryanlb

ryanlb Well-Known Member

The only thing I have that could even come close to qualifying for this is MOTUC Battle Cat and Panthor. And frankly, they're pretty damn awesome.

3. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    SIC Kiwami Tamashii Agito and the Machine Tornador is probably my current favorite pair

also a fan of a lot of the older batman and batmobile sets, the current ones are probably fine too, but haven't owned one since the batman animated series, unless you count the Lego tumbler that is. Which is a pretty fun set.

Playset wise, I'm a huge fan of the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Micro Mutant sets, and would love to get into the Halo Megabloks line as the minifigs are fantastic and they have some huge bases coming out sometime.

4. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't have them anymore, but I always loved all the Ninja Turtle vans when I was younger.

5. Blot

Blot Terrorcon

I loved the Technodrome best in regards to playsets.

In regards to vehicles I loved Ecto-1.

6. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My top 5

#1- Hasbro new Big Millennium Falcon
    #2- Hasbro new giant AT-AT
    #3- Masters of the Universe 200x Castle Grayskull
    #4- Batman the Animated Series Batmobile
    #5- Batman Dark Knight Collection 1989 Batmobile