Fat, loud, obnoxious cackling nerds at the Imax DK.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Blue Meanie, Jul 30, 2008.

1. keebs

keebs 32 Oh-Zee Killah

Maybe it was like pajama pants or boxers and he just pulled it through the fly hole.

2. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I remember when I saw the Narnia, LWWD, there were these dumbass parents who brought, count em, FIVE little brats who did nothing but talk, run, and cry. It was so bad, after the movie, I complained and got three free tickets.

Stupid people really piss me off.

3. The_Bardock

The_Bardock ****** of the Minicons

Well that is a kids movie....

4. awful_gollum

awful_gollum Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Today, while I was watching The Dark Knight for the second time, some dude in the backseats was talking on his cellphone during the middle of the film. He than did it again towards the end. :mad 

Fortunately, he was not doing it too loudly nor did it ruin the movie experience at all for me. :)  I enjoyed every bit of TDK like I did the first time. :D 

5. tapestry100

tapestry100 poke a badger w/a spoon TFW2005 Supporter

When I turned around to see who was making the noise, I'm pretty sure he had his junk out. It was dark, and I wasn't entirely sure I was seeing what I was seeing, especially with his 2 buddies just sitting there. They were down at the other end of the row behind us, after all.

As soon as the lights came on, he bolted from the theater and his buddies were laughing and walking out behind him. I turned to my friend and said, "Was he doing what I think he was doing?" My friend says, "Yes, and I don't want to talk about it ever again."