Fat, loud, obnoxious cackling nerds at the Imax DK.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Blue Meanie, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

I saw Dark Knight in Imax last, it was a different movie in Imax, absolutely amazing. However the experience was ruined by this fat assed obnoxious fanboy that was there with his grandma and aids patient looking friend. He would let out this loud WOOOOOOOHHHHHHH at ever friggin opportunity, even completely inappropriate times that made no sense. I couldn't see him and he did it so often and loud, I didn't do my usual STFU because I thought he might be handicapped and didn't want to look like an asshole. Movie ended and I turned around and it was just a fat ubernerd and my blood started boiling. Everyone was eyeballing this guy. What would posses someone to do that with the whole theater turning around to look at him in anger during the movie? There is no way this guy will ever see a woman naked without paying, just lookin at him was painful. I could not imagine being that socially inept. So for my revenge when we all stood up and headed for the isle I looked around and did a perfect impression of his WOOOOOHHHHHH a few times. The whole theater started cracking up, people started asking if it was me the whole time and I had 5 minutes of laughs with a quarter of the theater. The guy probably went home and cried. I hope he learned a lesson. This is why I rarely go to the theater anymore, I am too old to get into fights over a movie anymore and go to jail, and I really want to pummel loud assholes in a movie. I know you have all had to deal with this crap, I just needed to vent.

2. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    I mostly encountered alot of stupid teens, especially young couple, who just can't stop talking when the movie starts.

I wish I am hot temper enough to hurt them.

3. 6th Dinobot

6th Dinobot Well-Known Member

my favorite is when people answer their phones and talk during a movie. I ball up my popcorn bag (always gone before the credits) and bounce it off their heads. Either that or I start lobbing ice at them. It's not violent, but dick-ish enough so that they usually get the hint. I HATE people like that.

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hahaha, that's why they call you Blue Meanie. Seriously though, I would have done the same thing. Sounds like you ran into the Orlando version of Harry Knowles. I actually checked your location to make sure you weren't in Austin Texas.

5. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

I just can't understand people. I have friends that will slap people in the face for acting that way. People seem to just want to walk the line, be as rude as possible and push people to the edge. I have seen it a million times, and every time when the people pushed go over the edge the pushers freak out. I and my friends have been talked shit to and pushed in many different ways, and the a-holes always are having the time of their lives thinking nothing is going to happen, and when it does boil over they act completely shocked and are unprepared. They get the fight/confrontation they are asking for then they cry, say you're crazy, or attacked them unprevoked, they are going to sue, or just straight up cower. Its pathetic. Same shit happens in the car, I have seen road rage heroes pulled out of their cars and beat on and scream like little girls. If you want to push people, be ready for the reaction. Of course the uber nerd I am speaking about would never lead to violence, he was underserving, but anyway I am rambling and angry.

6. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I saw Dark Knight yesterday and there were these stupid bitches behind me who kept talking during the film about how they have seen the movie like 10 times. Then a few seconds before something would happen, they would say what would happen (and spoil it for people) or make sound effects or just fucking talk.

Also while seeing Mama Mia with my wife (I make her see my movies all the time, so I went to hers and its actually not that bad) this group of stupid pricks behind me kept singing all the ABBA songs so you couldn't even hear them in the movie. I'm sorry but I didn't come see a movie so I could hear your shitty voice sing the whole time, and suck balls while doing it. They didn't even get half of the words right but they thought they were the shit. Fucking people.

7. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

Get the manager. Have thier asses kicked out. No refund. That's the best way.

8. DeftDutchman

DeftDutchman Well-Known Member

Hmm I had similar experiences during my first two viewings of the Dark Knight. The second time a couple who had something to drink before the movie (my theater has a restaurant and bar inside) decided to sit 3 or so seats down from me and my friends. The whole damn movie they would talk to eachother about things that were going on, guessing who did what and so on and so forth. The guy kept burping probobly 30 times. A girl that was sitting behind him would kick his chair, and he would just sit on the edge of his seat for a minute, and then sit back and continue being an asshole. His date even had the nerve to have a two minute conversation on her cell phone. Funny thing is, like a week later he came by where I work as a cashier (Best Buy) and I checked out his purchase. I was like "Were you at the Dark Knight last friday?" He was like yeah, and I let him know that I was sitting next to him. He said "YEah man, was it hot in there to you? I was sweating the whole damn time." I guess thats what happens when you drink alot and sit in a room temperature theater. Whatever. The only reason I didn't say anything during the movie to him was because he looks like he's on roids, and to add to that he was drunk.

The next day I got to see it in IMAX with no distractions, so all is well.

9. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I had this group of 3...probably 12 year old girls, giggling the whole movie...even at serious parts...

10. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

During my first viewing there was a group of 17 year olds. One of them kept lifting this big bottle of alcohol as if he was trying to be all cool and show it off. I facepalmed. They were pretty quiet during the movie. They'd laugh really loudly at some parts, but I got over it. I just made sure he didn't even attempt to step behind the wheel of some car when the movie was over. :( 

11. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    It gets even worse when it is your own friend being annoying. I went to see a movie with my friend. The moron decided not to turn his phone on silent. So it started ringing about 20 mins into the movie...so I said "Are you shitting me that you left that on?" He responded..."I forgot" I almost bashed him in the skull with what happened next...he decided to put his phone on vibrate and put it in the cup holder...that made the most annoying noise from the vibrating and I was like..."TURN THAT SHIT OFF!" So next time we went to see a movie again, first thing I asked was..."Is your phone off?" HAHA!

Another incident actually happened to another friend. He was seeing a movie and a kid a couple rows in front of him started talking on his phone after it started ringing. So my friend shouts..."ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME!?" All he heard after that from the guy on the phone was..."I gotta go bye" BAH HAHAHA!

Too many obnoxious people go to movies...most need to have something thrown at them to shut them up...

12. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

I saw "Step Brothers" with my friend the other day. And there was this mother and her obvious accident baby. a BABY! Get a fucking babysitter, or if you can't afford that, you can't afford to see the fucking movie. Why do theaters allow baby's in movies? If I owned a theater, I wouldn't let any kid under 10 in. Cause chances are, it's not a movie they should be seeing anyways.

Anyways, the baby was crying and loud, and I didn't enjoy the movie at all...

Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to spawn... There should be a written exam before people get pregnant...

13. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

Worst experience I had was during Batman Begins. These idiots brought all their inbred kids and they ran up and down damn the stairs the whole time. They weren't my kids but they just about got an ass whooping along with their parents.

14. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    You guys need to complain when that crap happens, ushers are there to throw those bums out. I do it all the time when I'm disturbed and get free passes as an apology. ESPECIALLY with what IMAX movies cost, you'd better get your money's worth.

15. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

Oh man, I was dying to rat those kids out. I would've enjoyed it. But then I would've felt like a bitch. But he was flaunting the booze, and it annoyed me. Nothing is more annoying than 16-17 year olds trying to show off the fact that they drink. :( 

16. Foster

News Credits:
    You get used to the feeling. :lol 

17. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Only problem is, half the time the ushers are on the other side of the theater...making you lose 5-10 minutes of the movie... My theater has 4 huge theaters that you have to take a walkway to which takes a couple minutes alone to get back to consessions. So...

18. Foster

News Credits:
    If it gets me a free movie and ruins a fat asshole's day, worth it to me!

19. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I had a couple of stupid teens yaping about something the whole fraking time. Sheesh, I wanted to slap the holy shit out them.

20. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I gotta start complaining if this happens. Haven't had any lately. I try to go at times there is less likely to be problem people. Like Monday night I went to the almost 10PM showing of Wall-E. One family of three (mom, dad, and a kid about 8ish) and me. It was fantastic. Last week I went to see Incredible Hulk for the first time and it was playing at the local discount theater. Only problems with that is the aisle is straight down the center of the theaters. Oh well. There weren't too many people. Maybe a dozen or so.

If I ran into the kids with the booze I'd take it. Let them bitch and call the cops. Hey officer just keeping alcohol out of a minor's hands. Toss it in the trash at the first opportunity.