Digibash: Fast and Furious Skids digibash future repaint..

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by PrimulArchangel, Nov 29, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have an extra Alt Skids that i been trying to sell with no luck so i was thinking about doing a custom with him. Ironhide and Ratchet have been done so many times with him so i was trying to think of something new.. So i remembered a car that i liked in the movie The Fast And Furious Tokyo Drift.

This kid owned a Volkswagen Touran Hulk Car.. I liked how it looked with the fists trying to punch through the sides of the car and then had a huge hulk face painted on the hood..

The Scion has a similar shape to the VW Touran so i thought it may work out pretty good.. The only problem i may have is how to do the Bot Mode and how to do the fists punching out of the sides and the huge foot on the trunk hatch. Also if anyone knows where i can find that Hulk image that is on the real car that would be great :) 

I do have a few ideas on how to do the fists..
    One way is to actually cut some fists from some hulk toys or other large cheap figure and then sand them down and glue them to the sides and fill in the cracks..
    Or i can try and heat up some thin plastic and push the fists of a hulk or other figure intot he plastic to get the same effect. Those would be te two best ways i think.. I dont want to go with just decals because it will be too flat..

Anyone know if they ever made a model toy of that hulk car? would be perfect to just cut up the model car lol .

Anyways have a look at my digibash and see what ya think :)  I also included pics of the real car to compare. Any suggestions are welcome :) 

Enjoy :) 

-Curt

UPDATED with bot mode pic.

Attached Files:

2. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    well thats defintiely something new

and since im into the tuner scene I say go for it cause id love to see it

and the kids name was Twink ;) 

3. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Not a rice rocket guy myself, but I say go for it.

4. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's not a rice rocket :rolleyes:  thats german engineering right there lol..

Anyways i think ill give it a try, ill work of the fists first before i go painting up Skids.. I can always paint him in photoshop to get bot mode ideas.. Im thinking he may ave to be a Springer type theme to make thegreen look half way decent lol.. The outside will be a pearl green. I want to tint the windows too, so i may get some of that clear looking paint.

Anyone know where i can get the image that they used on the front of the real car ? i dont really like the image i put on my digibash.

5. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Made a digibash of the bot mode.. It has a Springer feel to it but will not be named springer.. have a look at the pic in the orginal post up top :) 

6. seali_me

seali_me Well-Known Member

he looks like cosmos. is there a way to somewhat cut hulk hands and feet then glue it? maybe you can mold them then stick it there. dude this will look so cool. :D 

7. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thats what im planning on doing, using some thin plastic to heat and push fists into should give me the same effect the orginal car has going. Because once its heated the plastic will become soft and i should be able to push the hands in and strech the plastic and get the details of the knuckles and such.. Then ill just glue them in place.. I just got to get them to look the same as on the real car asmuch as possible.

Cosmos never crossed my mind while painting this lol , i used a pic of springer to go by, does have his took to now hat you mentioned it lol...