Fast Action Battlers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jeremy.B, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I think the last threade I saw on search about these was in August. I have gotten most of them (save brawl, megs, jazz, and SS) and wanted to know what you guys think. Not normally into the "kiddie" toys, but I picked up Blackout and loved it, so got CC BB, Barricade, and Ironhide to add along with prime and ratchet. I personally think they are awesome, and wonder what some of you think as well.

As aggravated as I have gotten over Voyager Blackout, he still looks fantastic in robot mode; however, I absolutely love FAB Blackout. Neat toy.

2. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    I was going to avoid them but I bought Blackout awhile back which made me break down and get all the Decepticons. So I just have Megatron, Starscream, Blackout, Barricade, Brawl and Frenzy....they're pretty neat but not my typical cup of tea. I like articulation in my TFs and all the spring loaded gimmicks and waists kinda detracted from that. But they're well made and it gave us a Deluxe Frenzy so thats a good thing!

3. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Have Frenzy and no plans of getting any of the others.

Main reason I got him was..well, it's the only real transforming Frenzy we have, and of the FAB figures it actually seemed rather decent.

Pretty nice, but the rest of them seem kinda meh to me.

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    /\ Yep.

I got a Frenzy due to the lack of one in all the other lines, not really interested in the rest.

5. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah same here. I don't like the gimmicks, but they seem pretty neat as additions to the movie line. I got Frenzy, which was cool.

6. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    To be honest I thought the FAB's were a lot better then I originally expected. Only ever bought Brawl due to the disappointment over his deluxe counterpart but I'm glad I did as there's a lot of hidden gems in this line. Sure there simple toys but there pretty neat I think.