Far out Combiner Force theory

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Lovecraft, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Local homeless call me 'Scumbag Jesus'

Big what if but I'm stoned, I love RID, and I've been thinking about this for awhile.

What if as the obvious plot with the Decepticons and Council plays out, the Bee Team realize as they've been combining more and more often that the urge to combine is becoming a shared thought among them all and their Ultra Bee form is starting to develop its own personality. Or something along those lines.

Much like how the Bee Team noticed Menasor having signs of a unique personality, this leads into a plot thread as the series wraps up where the Bee Team starts to realize these effects may be irreversible, and borrows some pages from IDW about how the hivemind effect starts to develop in Combiner teams. The Bee Team must come to terms with this accidental combining thing costing them their individuality.

This leads to a lot of drama and tender moments as it plays out, and then as Combiner Force and the entire show conclude, the Bee Team accept and embrace the idea of taking their teamwork and sense of family and togetherness that's been growing since episode one and the single consistent focus of the series to the next level and allowing themselves to coalesce and truly come together as one being. A being truly greater, stronger, and wiser than the sum of it's parts, still protecting those who can't protect themselves and fighting the good fight on Cybertron, Earth, and throughout the galaxy.

There are feels galore, maybe even some I love yous, credits roll.

Thoughts?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Definitely would like to see this in the show. Since the Bee Team's final ordeal might be a more powerful Soundwave, it could be interesting seeing them all having to combine not only their bodies, but their intelligence, wisdom, and maybe even thoughts together to save Earth.

I dunno, cool theory though! :thumb 

• Like Like x 1
  3. ProtectronPrime

ProtectronPrime I don't want to set the world on fire...

Ebay:
    Nobody will beat the Decepticons with combining, man.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Local homeless call me 'Scumbag Jesus'

Well there's also Steeljaw, Cyclonus, the Council, more combiners I'm sure, and Soundwave. I'm thinking that perhaps Cyclonus has made an ally of Soundwave, or they could both be part of a larger thing.

• Like Like x 1