FANtastic Exclusive and Four Horsemen!

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by MetaRidleyX, Feb 19, 2009.

1. MetaRidleyX

MetaRidleyX I Lied!

Oct 6, 2008
    Hello all, I have been recently been very interested in the Four Horsemen and their exclusives and I just have a few questions about them....also I guess this could be the general thread for the Four Horsemen and the FANtastic Exclusive in general.

1. I just brought the Time Keepers (signed woo!) and just want to make sure...Store Horsemen is awesome right?

2. Any word on when the FANtastic Exclusive for last year (Scarabus) is going to be released?

3. How far are they into choosing the new FANtastic doesn't seem like they update their site very often?

4. Any place to get the 7th Kingdom figures other then Store Horsemen?

Thanks for all the help.
  2. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

Sep 2, 2004
    News Credits:
    Has thier quality improved on the FANtastic exclusives? I have a Ramathorr (Elephant Swordsman) from the latter batch (after the whole debacle with their factories) and although he looks nice he's kind of a crap figure. His joints are too loose to hold up his weight, his tusks are glued on crooked and his weapons are some of the most rubbery and aweful looking swords I've ever seen. I still like him though. How can you not like an anthropomorphic elephant with swords? :)